In a newly formed role, you will be responsible for strategic sales, business development and partnership with Network Operators in the DACH-region and Scandinavia.
- You will establish and expand the business and partnership with network operators with a long-term perspective.
- This includes initiation, development and maintenance of relationship to decision-makers and stakeholders.
- Single handedly, you will perform and include market research on trends, tendencies and opportunities and include in your strategy towards business development.
- You will lead the development and presentation of project ideas to the relevant customers and partners.
- Preparation of proposals, leading negotiations and securing contracting falls naturally to you.
- Furthermore, taking part in project implementation and after sales activities to foster and grow the partnerships.
- Planning, budgeting and forecasting for the business area in alignment with the management.
- Close cooperation with national and international internal departments and colleagues will be key to your future success.
- Representation of the company at trade fairs, exhibitions of partners and end customers.
- You have a commercial business degree or an equivalent academic degree.
- Ideally, you have experience from B2B sales and/or key account management experience in the CATV industry or from a network operator.
- Deep technical understanding in the field of digital network architecture and business is required.
- You have a proven track record in developing a business area in an international organization.
- You possess strong commercial skills and know how to convert business opportunities to pipeline projects. This requires a strong focus on priorities and result driven attitude.
- A real team player, with the ability to create a collaborative working environment.
- Excellent communication skills and a strong execution mindset completes your persona.
- A newly formed and business critical role with a very high degree of responsibility and long-term perspective.
- Direct reporting to the Managing Director DACH and hereby open possibility to perform and have high degree of influence.
- You will become part of an innovative business environment and company operating in a growth market.
- A unique opportunity and space for personal development in an international company.
- You will benefit from an open corporate culture, flat and fast decision-making processes and a dynamic work atmosphere.