To support their ambitious strategy for international growth, Stokke are always thinking one step ahead and are therefore seeking a dedicated Insights and Validation Lead to join their Front-end Innovation Team in Sindelfingen, Germany.
Responsibilities and Tasks
As Insights and Validation Lead, you will be responsible for leading and executing projects aimed at generating and validating business, consumer and product development insights.
Your tasks will include:
- Collaborating with relevant stakeholders in the front-end Innovation team, Product Management and design team to discover emerging product and experience opportunities.
- Identifying new market, consumer and technology trends to generate compelling, actionable insights.
- Designing and executing research plans, including both primary and secondary research on industry trends and market changes to generate insights and validate product concepts from analysis for innovation team, managing director and counterparts in headquarters.
- Leading and coaching teams to identify new market and consumer trends and translate into actionable product directions.
- Supervising multiple projects to drive insight-based innovation while maintaining schedule and budgetary guidelines.
- Collecting, analysing and synthesising qualitative and quantitative data to tell a cohesive and actionable story.
- Crafting well-designed reporting dashboards with compelling narrative and coherent logic flow for senior leadership.
The successful candidate will have a relevant university degree combined with 5 to 8 years’ experience in market research and consumer insights, preferably within a top design, innovation, business consulting or market research firm.
You will have a strong commercial understanding and demonstrated success in leveraging consumer insights to drive business results. Your passion for research and data analytics will be clear and you will ideally have knowledge and prior experience working with market research methodologies such as research proposal, questionnaire design and analysis etc.
In addition to your professional experience, you will be an ambitious individual with the flexibility to work successfully in a dynamic and ever-changing environment. You will be analytical and curious yet creative, able to turn a ‘napkin sketch’ into a polished, actionable concept. You will then be able to communicate your insights and often complex analytical topics effectively to business stakeholders.
It is essential that this person be based in the Stuttgart area to be close to the team so relocation will be necessary if you are not already living within a commutable distance. You will also need to have excellent written and communication skills in both German and English.
We look forward to hearing from you
Please send your CV and cover letter, in English, through to www.mercuriurval.com (ref.no. DK-07453) as soon as possible. For additional information please contact Serena Scalzo on +45 5076 1219 or by e-mail email@example.com.