“Managing position for a successful family business with overall responsibility
for France based in the greater area of Nancy”
- In this role you will be responsible for the economical result in France. As the managing director you will optimize processes, increase sales and further develop your team. Furthermore, you will have the power of attorney as well as profit and loss responsibility.
- Moreover, you will be in charge of the professional and disciplinary employee management, which includes coaching and developing the sales force as well as managing people from other departments such as controlling and support.
- As Managing Director you will be responsible for the continuous improvement, development and successful implementation of sales and marketing strategies as well as the optimization of processes and procedures.
- You will be in charge of regional key accounts, establishing high standard customer service and of expanding services in the country.
- Due to your excellent sales knowledge, you are able to develop and step up pricing strategies. Together with your team you will develop e-commerce and digitalization channels.
- You will report directly to the CSO and work close with other stakeholders such as production, logistics, controlling, product management and other country managers.
- You have a technical or commercial degree and several years of experience in general management or in a leading sales role in a manufacturing company in the electrical engineering environment. Experience in the low and medium voltage or power engineering field is desired.
- Based on your sales experience you have a great understanding of developing, designing, improving and implementing sales and marketing processes and strategies.
- You are well versed in prize competition, market analysis and market trends in the electro technical field and you can ensure reporting and controlling in all sales processes through the entire organization.
- You are a team player, who has great skills in leading and developing a team.
- Due to your innovative and future-oriented way of thinking you are acquainted with topics such as digitalization and e-commerce.
- You are a conceptual, analytical, strategic, hands-on and customer-oriented manager with a confident manner. Due to your intercultural mindset and managerial skills you are able to represent the interest of your company.
- A structured, team-oriented and independent working style as well as fluent language skills in English and French is a must. German as a third language would be an advantage.
What our client offers:
- Our client is an innovative, international SME. Benefit directly from this reputation and the references of the house.
- A pleasant, collegial and appreciative climate, short decision-making processes and the advantages of a family-run business group await you.
- You can expect a maximum of creative freedom and the opportunity to contribute your own ideas. As Managing Director you communicate with the most important interfaces in the company in order to achieve the best possible result.
- Continuing education and training opportunities as well as very good company social benefits (company pension, health management, etc.) are offered to you.
- You can expect an attractive and competitive remuneration and a company car for private use.
Please apply online by clicking on the applicant button (duration: 30 seconds) and send us your CV along with your personal contact information (including cover letter, certificates and salary expectations).
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Patrick Eder-Petersen (firstname.lastname@example.org ) at +49 151 1249 77 55 and Florian Knorn (email@example.com). We assure you confidentiality!
Mercuri Urval Deutschland GmbH
Boschetsrieder Straße 69
DE – 81379 Munich