With this role, you have really a unique chance to be part of building Kempower on the Swedish market. Together with the international team you will be responsible for developing business and build an organisation in Sweden.
About the role
The role will be the first sales resource for Kempower in Sweden. The role will report to the Director, Sales North Eastern Europe, located in Kempower HQ in Lahti, Finland. Currently Kempower is setting up a legal entity in Sweden.
The role will have the responsibility to develop and execute sales plan for the Swedish EV charging market.
- Create plans and set strategic objectives.
- Develop and execute action plan for new and existing customers.
- Introduce Kempower to new customers and maintain and develop further relationship with existing customers.
- Conduct regularly customers visits to grow sales.
- Build relationships with key decision makers.
- Ensure regional market information is available. Good insight of market potential.
- Reporting, register and maintain up-to-date customer agreements, contact- and project data in CRM.
- Initiate planning and building an organisation in Sweden.
- Bachelor’s degree, commercial/economic/engineering or equivalent educational background.
- Swedish native, good command of English, both speaking and in writing.
- 5-10 years of work experience in a commercial and/or technical advisory role, preferably in a B2B energy environment working with C-level.
- Track record in growing business.
- Familiar with a start-up environment and working in non-hierarchic organisations.
- Good knowledge in system sale to larger clients / KAM experience.
- Sector experience in Automotive, EV, e-Mobility, Energy or Charging business.
- Leadership skills, strategic vision, quality focus.
- Reporting skills and experience of Salesforce CRM is considered as a plus.
- Entrepreneurial mind-set.
- Experience of working with IT/cloud automated data processing, is considered as a plus.
- Open, positive mind-set, team-player.
We believe that you have commercial/technical background and an understanding of the EV charging industry. You are used to a variation of sales and decision processes with different stakeholders. You are self-driven, team-oriented and strong in developing trustful and long-lasting client relationships.
This position is located in any of the greater regions of Malmö, Göteborg or Stockholm.
Do you want to take on this key role at Kempower? Please send your application (in English) via www.mercuriurval.com ref.no: SE-14553 as soon as possible. If you have specific questions, please contact Mercuri Urval´s consultant Magnus Green, +46700649324, email@example.com.