As Key Account Manager at Casambi you will be responsible for promoting the company’s products and solutions on the Nordic market. The emphasis will be to maintain a good relationship and further develop the business within the current client base, but also grow sales from new partnerships.
Your work tasks includes:
- Actively promote Casambi and its benefits to specialists (engineering bureaus, lighting designers, fixture manufacturers, building automation companies etc.).
- Continue to develop strong relationships with both existing and new customers in Nordic countries (Sweden, Norway, Denmark), to ensure excellent communication at all levels.
- Work together with the team to create and implement a sales and marketing plan for Casambi Nordics, creatively thinking about new ways to broaden Casambi’s network with specifiers and resellers.
- Develop and maintain excellent knowledge of the market and all product ranges.
- Project management of large projects to ensure the process runs smoothly and Casambi is represented in the correct way.
To be successful in this role we believe that you have a few years experience in (technical solutions) sales and be familiar working with resellers and / or distributors. Previous experience in key account management and building automation/lighting industry, software or tech driven industry would be an asset. You have proven track record of managing complex projects, and good negotiation skills, as well as a pedagogical way of communicating. You have a good understanding of customer value of the offerings and have the ability to understand the market. You have good communication skills and a positive attitude. You communicate fluent in Swedish and English. You are located in Stockholm or one of the greater city areas and will be working from home office. You will also be travelling within Sweden and the other Nordic countries on a regular basis.
We offer you a challenging and exciting role in a market leading company within the tech/lighting industry with good potential to affect the sales on the Nordic market. You will join a professional and ambitious organization with a steady growth.
Welcome with your application via www.mercuriurval.se (ref.nr. SE-13846), the latest on October 9th 2019 as we will review applications ongoing. For further details, please contact Magnus Wigernäs, Mercuri Urval 070 928 2666, firstname.lastname@example.org