Sales Manager Sweden
If you have strong negotiation, presentation and communication skills towards both customers and stakeholders and also is well organized, structured and able to set correct strategies, this is the job for you!
De Longhi Scandinavia AB
The main Purpose of this role is:
- To maintain and develop the Nordic business for all the DLG Brands with the assigned customers.
- To be responsible for the sales of De’Longhi-Dolce Gusto machines and will be the main contact with Nestle’ for Dolce Gusto in the Nordics.
- To coordinate and lead team of Account Managers on the Swedish market.
- To be responsible for the gross sales and for the market growth.
- To be responsible for the P&L according to the yearly budget.
- The Sales Manager will negotiate with the main Nordic retailers and will be able to give prices and quotations in accordance to the general strategy and respecting the limits given by the Company.
- The Sales Manager will take care of the Dolce Gusto Machine partnership dealing with Nestle’ and the main Nordic Customers.
- The Sales Manager is also responsible for the preparation of the yearly sales budgets (by volumes, values and GM%) the investments BTL as well as the support of local events and fairs, in coordination with the local Marketing office in Stockholm.
Location and travel:
The office is located downtown Stockholm in very modern and airy facilities. There will be some travelling around Sweden, in the Nordics, but also to the HQ in Italy.
The Sales Manager reports directly to the Sales Director.
To be successful in this role, you need to have a very “businessman” like attitude and to work very marketing oriented but also knowing how to market products in store, e.g. how to attract the end consumers. You also need to be fluent in Swedish and master English at a very high level both orally and written.
Does this sound like you next challenge?
In that case, apply at once on www.mercuriurval.se
I you need more information, don´t hesitate to call our consultant at Mercuri Urval, Mr Lennart Jansson on; +46-(0)732-30 35 94.
We need you application as soon as possible, but no later than February 22th.
Interviews and selection will be conducted ongoing.