Do you want to work with the development and digitalization of Finnish and Swedish health care in a strong growth phase?
Then we have the perfect role for you!
X-akseli is today the leading supplier of patient flow systems in Finland. The Company’s Head office is located in Espoo, Finland, with international operations currently commencing in Sweden.
Scope of Work
- Provide inspired leadership and be responsible for all aspects of running the company, from strategic to operational level, on a daily and long-term basis
- Lead and effectively communicate with the senior management team
- Responsible for executing, following up and reporting on the decisions and instructions made by the Board
- Act as the primary spokesperson for the company
- Develop the company’s culture and overall company vision
- Create an environment that promotes great performance and positive morale
- Oversee the company’s fiscal activity, including budgeting, reporting, and auditing
- Engage in business development to ensure long term growth and profitability
- Challenge, advise and interact with the Board and our owners to ensure optimum business, revenue and performance
- Assure all legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations
- Full-time role at our Espoo office reporting to the board of directors and work closely with the rest of the management team.
- Travelling is expected, primarily within Finland and Sweden.
We offer a dynamic and fast-paced environment with significant potential and high ambitions, driven colleagues and leading industry expertise.
- You will lead the company and the senior management team
- You will lead a fast growing and profitable software company based on strong product offering within patient flow management
- Opportunity to join at the inception of an ambitious internationalisation and expansion plan, supported by recent investment from a tech-focused Private Equity fund
- Attractive work environment with entrepreneurial, result oriented and no-nonsense culture
- Opportunity to create the Nordic leader within patient flow management system
We are looking for a curious, highly driven and business oriented executive professional with proven leadership skills.
More precisely we believe that you meet the following requirements:
- Master’s degree in a relevant discipline or MBA
- Experience from or a strong interest in IT / SaaS
- Experience from dealing with the public sector and the health sector is a significant merit
- Experience as CEO or at least in a senior management position, preferably in the digital area and B2B
- Proven track record of sales growth and internationalisation, and organisational development to support that growth
- Knowledge of profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flow management and general finance and budgeting
- Ability to build consensus and relationships among executives, partners, and the workforce
- Understanding of human resources and personnel management with an “open door” attitude to staff
- Experience with corporate governance
- Proven negotiation skills
- Ability to understand new issues quickly and make wise decisions
- Ability to inspire confidence and create trust
- Ability to work under pressure, plan personal workload effectively and delegate
- Fluent in English and preferably in Finnish, Swedish is a plus
In this recruitment we are working in collaboration with Mercuri Urval. Please send your CV and cover letter in English through www.mercuriurval.com ref.no. FI-14469 no later than October 6th. For additional information please contact Mercuri Urval consultant Peter Aspenholt Finland; firstname.lastname@example.org, +358 407567316