ONE-Dyas has a strong focus on the Norwegian Continental Shelf as its core area, and has the ambition to significantly expand its business in the region over the next 3 to 5 years. We are now recruiting for the role of a Senior Reservoir Engineer to further strengthen our team in Norway.
The Senior Reservoir Engineer is responsible for providing petroleum/reservoir engineering evaluation and support for all of ONE-Dyas’s Norwegian assets as well as input into new business development evaluations and acquisition work.
The position is based in Stavanger, reports to the Subsurface Manager of ONE-Dyas Norge AS, and the successful candidate will play an important role in a highly skilled multidisciplinary subsurface team.
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Strong contribution towards License Management portfolio activities in terms of dynamic modelling and provide input and support to other aspects of ONE-Dyas’ business and work with Joint Venture partners
- Build JV asset value and utilize the appropriate subsurface and well technologies to maximize oil and gas recovery
- Providing high quality reservoir engineering input into A&D projects, pertaining to exploration farm-in, APA rounds, development and/or production projects
- Generation of uncertainty- and risk- analysis in both static and dynamic domain
- Production forecasting and reserves estimates
- Field development activities
- Coaching staff
The candidate for the position of Senior Reservoir Engineer will present a good combination of the following:
- M.Sc. University Degree, e.g. Petroleum Engineering or equivalent
- Absolute minimum 10 years of industry RE experience on both oil- and gas- field developments
- Fully versatile with analytical reservoir evaluation tools for both oil- and gas- fields, including PVT analysis
- Track record on well test evaluations
- Thorough understanding of oil- and gas Field development practices
- Fully versatile with reservoir simulation (Eclipse) and experience with Petrel
- Thorough knowledge of latest RE technology relating to the development and exploitation of reserves
- Track record of working on appraisal, development and producing projects in Norwegian North Sea and at NCS, amongst others in an operating environment
- Excellent command of the Norwegian and English language, both orally and in writing
- Experienced in effectively presenting proposals to management and JV partners
OPPORTUNITIES AND BENEFITS:
- Join a reputable and financially strong international corporation with robust ambition to expand their business portfolio on the NCS
- Play an important role together with a highly competent, diverse and agile team in prime located offices in Stavanger city centre
- Obtain a vast job exposure on projects throughout the entire E&P life cycle in the North Sea and at NCS with a variety of operators and partnerships
- Competitive remuneration package
- Further personal development opportunities, aligned with ONE-Dyas position and ambitions
You are welcome to contact Ottar Skeide at +47 975 59 043 for a first confidential dialogue, and/or apply for the position by uploading your CV and motivation letter as soon as possible.