Location: Hedehusene, Copenhagen area
Reporting line: Head of Digital Innovation
Your new company
ROCKWOOL products save energy and water and reduce CO2 emissions, protect buildings from the spread of fire; reduce waste; improve acoustic comfort, building performance and aesthetics; and enhance precision growing, thereby improving the efficiency of fresh food production.
While the stone we use may be millions of years old, what we do with it is cutting-edge. Every day, ROCKWOOL colleagues are developing and applying new technologies to release yet more potential of stone wool to enrich modern life. With more than 11,000 colleagues in 39 countries, ROCKWOOL International is the world leader in stone wool solutions.
Your new role
“Digital” at ROCKWOOL is committed to delivering exceptional solutions to make IT a significant business differentiator. Digital is ROCKWOOL Group’s IT organization that supplies global solutions and connectivity to ROCKWOOL around the globe. Digital has more than 200 employees of many nationalities.
ROCKWOOL is on an ambitious journey in the field, delivering on digital strategy with initiatives in many areas, including Master Data Management, eCommerce, automation in processes, artificial intelligence, BI and analytics, and much more.
ROCKWOOL needs an experienced Master Data Governance Lead that has excellent Master Data Management skills, leadership experience, personal drive and strong understanding of business and digital technologies:
- You will lead the Master Data Management Competence Center. Your main responsibilities will be to establish best practice global Master Data Governance together with your team and with business data owners, aligned with the roadmap of new digital projects.
- You will help defining policies, standards, processes and KPI’s, and identify and implement new systems to support proper Master Data Governance.
- ROCKWOOL will also rely on you to identify corrections to the strategy, and define and maintain the roadmap of initiatives needed to succeed. Through your deep expertise, you will be a trusted adviser across IT management and business management in Group functions and operating companies.
What you’ll need to succeed
- To succeed in this position, you must have a proven track record in leading a Master Data Competence Center or Master Data Management Implementation project.
- You are very experienced in defining and implementing master data governance, standards, processes and tools in a large global enterprise. Your experience comes from a similar role in an industrial player or consultancy.
- You supplement your MDM skills with strong communication and stakeholder management skills, with a personal impact and approach that allow you to conceptualize solutions and convince your stakeholders effectively.
- You have a natural interest in the IT- and business architecture.
- You possess excellent English skills, spoken and written.
What you’ll get in return
ROCKWOOL offers a key role in an international environment where communication and agility is the key. You will be working within a professional and ambitious company with high quality and innovative products. There is room for entrepreneurship and personal development. ROCKWOOL is proud of our friendly culture where teamwork and a down to earth attitude are common.
This is how you proceed
Mercuri Urval is the partner of ROCKWOOL in this search.
If you are interested in this role, please upload your application and CV in English with the reference number: DK-05625.