In this position you are responsible for location Bunschoten, former Den Boer and van der Pol Bakery Systems. In this crucial role you will lead the teams (35 employees) to achieve project and operating profit objectives within the scope of the business strategy. You provide vision and operational expertise to the company’s project management and manufacturing organization wherever and whenever it is lacking. Critical for success is your ability to build a world-class team focused on operational excellence. You lead and coach management and team members in their personal development and in having focus on continuous improvement, effectively using available Markel Business System tools. You will report to the VP of AMF Tromp Group.
We are looking for an experienced leader in operations management, who inspires his teams in the journey towards operational excellence and growth. Your profile:
- Master’s or bachelor degree in a technical or business administration discipline.
- Senior management experience in technical manufacturing.
- Successful track record in leading transformation ETO to CTO processes.
- High level of Lean expertise and experienced in leading change.
- Ability to develop and implement a Kaizen roadmap for operating business.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Dutch.
- Team working approach. Coaching and mentoring skills.
AMF Den Boer offers a career at an international market leader with a high growth potential. With your experience and Lean expertise you will set new standards and inspire colleagues to make a significant contribution for future success. Potential growth opportunities to larger roles at AMF Bakery Systems/Markel Food Group.
Are you this inspiring manager to lead change? Send your CV and motivation via the button. You can call Ton van den Boogaard of Mercuri Urval for more information. Tel: +31 (0)33 450 1400. Also check www.trompgroup.nl and www.markelfoodgroup.com.