Supply Chain Director
To futher develop the European SC vision and strategy, connect to the business strategy and create enthusiasm for new ways of working
In this position you will be part of the General Operations management team and responsible for the European Supply Chain strategy and execution. You will further develop the European Supply Chain vision and strategy and connect to the business strategy. You will optimize and professionalize Supply Chain service to all Shimano Teams in Europe and make an active contribution in developing the B2C channel to increase customer satisfaction. You connect with SC in Japan and relevant groups like the Shimano Europe Executive Team on relevant themes and report to the CFO of Shimano Europe Group.
Shimano is looking for a Supply Chain Director with a business approach and a clear and professional vision on SC strategy. Full of energy and capable of managing change and creating enthusiasm for new ways of working. Your profile:
- Bachelor of academic degree in Logistics, Supply Chain, Business Economics or comparable.
- Minimum of seven years of supply chain management experience in an international organization.
- Experience in working in supply chain in fast moving consumer goods, retail, sporting goods or industry.
- Experience in customer excellence and lean is a plus.
- Experience with working with modern ERP systems is a plus.
- Excellent multi-level communication and collaboration skills.
- Excellent language skills: fluent both verbal and written in English.
Shimano offers a position in an ambitious and leading company with a strong focus on modernizing Supply Chain. Involvement at all levels within a pleasant, dynamic and informal working environment. A role for a SC manager to actively contribute to extending and improving the SC network and operational efficiency in Europe. Colleagues who work well together and are proud to work for a world known brand. Good working conditions with training and development opportunities, individual and company bonus, collective health insurance and a pension-scheme.
Interested? Please apply in English via the button. For more information contact Willy van Middelaar, Executive Researcher Mercuri Urval, at +31 (0)33 450 14 00. For more information about Shimano please check www.shimano.com.