Business Development Director
In line with LafargeHolcim Group strategy and ambition to become market-centric, the mission of this new international role is to develop and implement the Coastal Infrastructure for the European RegionSolliciteer
Alphen a/d Rijn
Responsibilities and tasks
- In this role you will develop a solid internal and external network and a focused business development plan within the first 6 months on the job. You have the responsibility to manage/support local Sea Defense business developers in each targeted country across the Europe Region, to win Coastal Infrastructure projects. To be successful you
- drive and coordinate the Coastal infrastructure business in Europe.
- ensure regular reporting and governance with Senior Management.
- establish coordination with all product lines within LafargeHolcim Group for these market activities and support the business increase in the European Region.
- identify and assess Sea Defense projects in Europe in an early state.
- support the local Sea Defense Business Developers in building up the winning bid strategy for each targeted market opportunities.
You Report to the CEO Germany, with a dotted line to the GM Coastal in the Netherlands.
- You have a Master or Bachelor degree Civil engineering, construction management or industrial technology.
- At least 7 years of experience in managing Infrastructure construction projects (preferably coastal management/maritime infrastructure).
- P&L responsibility of Infrastructure projects.
- B2B sales experience and/or project management.
- Contacts in construction Maritime industry.
- You are knowledgeable and a strong networker connecting your internal and external networks.
- You translate ideas, developments and opportunities into realistic business plans together with your colleagues around Europe.
- You are energetic and wiling to travel frequently .
- You are fluent in English and Dutch.
What we offer An ambitious and innovative position in LafargeHolcim with a strong focus and clear strategy. Energizing cooperation with very professional and experienced colleagues around Europe. The opportunity to position the Dutch excellence in Coastal Defense. A new role with the freedom and challenge to make this a joined success.
We look forward to hearing from you
Please send your CV and cover letter in English through the button (ref.no 5492). For additional information please contact Tineke Wilhelm or Karin Tak, +31 10 282 86 00.