Become Site Manager at Teijin Aramid Delfzijl and you will be responsible for a complex chemical site that includes several production plants. Inspire the 300 employees and work in the global operations team of the market leader in aramid technology.
In the position of site manager at Teijin Aramid you will take ownership of site performance and the professional development of the people you work with.
- You manage the Teijin site (total 300 employees) on Chemiepark Delfzijl operationally.
- You take full responsibility for performance of the plants with regards to safety, quality, output and costs.
- You lead and coach the management team (Maintenance, QHSE, Technology & Engineering, Plant Managers) as well as (shared) HR and Finance.
- You inspire and stimulate a continuous improvement mindset within the organisation.
- Internationally, you represent the site in the global operations team.
- Locally, you maintain and develop a network of external local contacts.
Teijin Aramid is looking for an experienced strong leader; a people manager who knows how to inspire based on long term strategic goals. Someone who can coach people in realizing ambition by turning it into action. With a high result orientation and ability to deal with 24/7 production. Your profile:
- Master’s degree in Chemical Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum of ten years of management experience in complex process industry.
- Experience with health and safety regulation (BZRO).
- Proficient in English and able to speak Dutch.
- You live within 45 minutes travel from Delfzijl or open to relocate.
- Teijin Aramid offers.
- An inspiring and international work environment within the world’s leading provider of aramid technology solutions.
- Final responsibility for a large site with a diversity of complex chemical installations.
- The opportunity to be part of a global operations team which achieves best-in-industry results when it comes to operational excellence and efficiency.
- Professional development opportunities, including (but not limited to) education and courses at the international Teijin Aramid Academy.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please apply via button. The vacancy is quoted under reference number 05526. For more information contact Sjoerd Verkleij, Executive Consultant Mercuri Urval, at +31 6 50 25 3004. For more information about Teijin Aramid please check www.teijinaramid.com.