General Manager - Plant Manager
Manager Operation with Lean expertise who sets new standards | Excellent leader who can excel in an innovative international environment | Position with growth potential in the Markel Food Group.
AMF Tromp (Bakery Equipment)
In this position you are responsible for developing and executing channel and customer strategies. Allowing to grow equipment and consumables sales, service, customer installed base and market share through allotted resources. You will lead this teams to achieve sales and operating profit goals within the scope of the business strategy. Additionally, you will provide timely accurate sales and financial forecasting. You lead and coach your teams (5 teams, 46 employees) in their personal development and in having focus on continuous improvement, effectively using available Markel Business System tools. You will report to the VP/General Manager of AMF Europe/Tromp Group.
We are looking for an experienced leader in operations management, who inspires his teams in the journey towards operational excellence and growth. An entrepreneurial drive and a demonstrated ability to excel in an innovative, international environment together with excellent leadership, interpersonal and solution selling skills. Your profile:
- Master’s degree in a technical or business administration discipline.
- At least ten years of senior management experience in technical manufacturing.
- Successful track record in leading transformation ETO to CTO processes.
- High level of Lean expertise and experienced in leading change.
- Ability to develop and implement a Kaizen roadmap for operating business.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Dutch.
- Team working approach. Coaching and mentoring skills.
- Willingness to travel within Europe, 40% of your time.
AMF Tromp offers a career at an international market leader with a high growth potential. With your experience and Lean expertise you will set new standards and inspire colleagues to make a significant contribution for future success. Great potential for advancement to larger roles in the Markel Food Group.
Do you have the ambition to lead this growing business? Send your CV and motivation via the button. Call for more information with Giny Oosthoek from Mercuri Urval, +31 (0)33 450 1400. Also check www.trompgroup.nl and www.markelfoodgroup.com.