Managing Director BENELUX
“Managing position for a successful family business with overall responsibility for the Benelux area based in Amsterdam”
- As the managing director you have the full commercial responsibility for the whole Benelux area. You are responsible for the economical result of your entire sales unit. Moreover, you have power of attorney and be in charge of optimizing sales processes and structures in your region.
- In addition, you are responsible for the continuous development of sustainable market strategies and optimization of processes and procedures until their successful implementation.
- You are responsible for the professional and disciplinary management of all employees in the field and internal sales force in the Benelux sales region, including all training and further education.
- Together with your team you will develop and implement sales and marketing strategies. Moreover, you serve regional key accounts, will be responsible for expanding regional service activities and establish a high standard of customer service.
- With your excellent sales knowledge, you are able to , develop pricing strategies and tap into new markets through your very good knowledge in digitalization and e-commerce.
- You bear full responsibility for sales and earnings and report directly to the CSO at its main location in Germany.
- Based on a technical or commercial degree you have several years of experience in general management or leading sales role in a manufacturing company in the electrical engineering industry (ideally low / medium voltage or power engineering).
- You have a very good understanding of the conception, design, implementation and improvement of sales and marketing processes.
- You are well versed in prize competition and market analysis as well as market trends in the electro technical environment and can ensure reporting and controlling in all sales processes.
- Because of your innovative and future-oriented way of thinking and acting you are well acquainted with the topics digitalization and e-commerce.
- It gives you pleasure to work in a team and to further develop it.
- As Managing Director, you are very strategic, conceptual, hands-on, analytical and customer-oriented, have a confident manner, and because of your intercultural managerial skills, you can represent the interests of your company.
- An independent, structured and team-oriented working style as well as very good language skills in English complete your profile.
What our client offers:
- Your employer is an innovative, international SME. Benefit directly from this reputation and the references of the house.
- A pleasant, collegial and appreciative climate, short decision-making processes and the advantages of a family-run business group await you. Become part of this traditional medium-sized company with global reach.
- You can expect a maximum of creative freedom and the opportunity to contribute your own ideas. As Managing Director you communicate with the most important interfaces in the company in order to achieve the best possible result.
- Continuing education and training opportunities as well as very good company social benefits (company pension, health management, etc.) are offered to you.
- You can expect an attractive and competitive remuneration and a company car for private use.
Please apply online by clicking on the applicant button (duration: 30 seconds) and send us your CV along with your personal contact information (including cover letter, certificates and salary expectations).
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Patrick Eder-Petersen (email@example.com) at +49 151 1249 77 55 and Florian Knorn (firstname.lastname@example.org). We assure you confidentiality!