Head of Digital Business (m/f/d)
As part of a bigger IT transition, our client has created a new strategic function to lead the digital transformation of all internal IT standards, programmes and additionally external client software.
Numéro de référence
- Your future responsibility
- As Head of Digital Business, you will be responsible for formulating and implementing the new Digital IT & Business Strategy for the company internationally.
- You will be leading a revolutionary movement throughout an international organisation. In order to succeed, good collaboration and interaction with the various Business Units and Engineering Departments will be needed.
- In addition, you will report to the CFO and cooperate very closely with the management group and board of directors. Your role is to stay aligned and keep commitments high with your internal stakeholders, but also to perform action on your own.
- It is important that the future IT strategy fits to the business – and to the digital products we offer to our customers based on the digital business strategy prepared by the CTO. You must understand the current IT landscape and the requirements from the organisation, before formulating and implementing new general standards and/or definitions.
- You will be co-responsible for defining the future IT landscape together with the management group and the IT organisation, as you will define the digital user environment – in regards to the ERP system, Project Management tools and IT administration.
- This includes e.g. migration of the existing individualized ERP environment towards more standard ERP solutions / applications and connecting these to digital technologies available in the market.
- Furthermore, you will be a member of the steering committee for the commercial IT organisation, in terms of developing /b>client software according to digital standards.
- Your distinctive profile
- Your track record shows experience in defining, developing and implementing IT systems and digital strategies in an international corporate environment.
- As you have a truly international mind-set, you are fluent in English and you have experience working in an international environment while successfully engaging with various cultures. An advantage would also be proficiency in German.
- You are an excellent networker and people influencer, inspiring people with your enthusiasm, determination and reliability. You are known for adding new perspectives, ideas and being creative in your solutions – but also doing the pragmatic work yourself and securing retention.
- You have a degree in IT/Technology Management and/or Business Management or comparable. An additional MBA could be beneficial. Substantial international work experience as well.
- The position is based at the global HQ in Lower Saxony, Germany, but will also require travel to international locations.
- The unique offer
- You have the possibility to take on a newly created role within an international industry leading organisation.
- The responsibility area will have high business impact, which enables you to have high influence on personal and professional development within the organisation.
- The position is characterized to have a broad scope of freedom and design. Therefore your creativity and new ideas will be highly appreciated.
- Innovation and continuous growth of the company gives you the opportunity to create and implement new ideas and solutions within the digital IT area and to thereby shape future business as well as participate and substantially contribute to the company’s success story.
If you are interested in this challenging position please click on the “Apply” button to submit your motivation letter and CV.
In case you have any questions, feel free to contact DennisTanke on +49 (0)170-97 40 36 4 or Maria B. Andersen on +49 (0) 171-33 07 37 4.
Mercuri Urval GmbH
We guarantee all applicants strict confidentiality..