As External Communication Manager, you are responsible for developing and implementing the Belux and Group communication strategy and managing the external communication.
You report directly to the Head of Corporate Affairs and in close collaboration with the General Management, and your responsibilities include external communication in all its dimensions at Belux and Group level. More specifically, you’ll be responsible for:
- Development and implementation of Spadel’s external communication strategy to confirm and improve its reputation
- Acting as Spadel’s first spokesperson and managing external communications relating to press, media and key opinion leaders
- Become the referral advisor for our teams and management for external communications
- Analyzing, monitoring and organizing communication on reputation and crisis management
- Ensuring the daily monitoring of press and media
- Acting as editor for the Group website
- Monitoring social media and managing the Spadel community
- Developing strategies to support the positioning of the Belux brand
- Master’s degree (in communication, public relations, journalism...)
- 5 years of relevant experience in an international business / industrial environment (FMCG is an asset)
- Solid experience in communication and crisis management, also as a spokesperson
- Experience with social media monitoring and community management
- Fluent in Dutch, French and English both spoken and written
- Ability to build trustful relationships with multiple stakeholders (senior management, press, influencers, shareholders, sector federations...)
- Team player and goal-oriented
- Strategic with strong analytical skills
- Initiative taker, forward-thinking, proactive attitude
- Leadership, change management
- Well-organized and stress-resistant
Challenging and diversified, this job gives you the opportunity to contribute, together with a dynamic and enthusiastic team, to the reinforcement of the reputation of a group that is deeply oriented towards people and the environment. They offer a complete and interesting package of benefits, with company car and insurances.
Interested in joining a “sparkling team”?
Please submit your motivation letter and CV via www.mercuriurval.com (reference BE-05630). If you have questions, feel free to contact Benjamin Paternostre on +32 479 27 57 87. We guarantee all applicants strict confidentiality.