Located in Milmort, Skechers’ European Distribution Center distributes shoes and accessories all over Europe. As Operations Manager, you are part of the Operations Management Team and you manage an operational team during a day shift.
Responsibilities and tasks
- You will lead one of the operations departments and shifts in the European Distribution Center of Skechers. The ultimate goal of the position is to ensure a high level of service to customers.
- You challenge, enable, coach and support your people to achieve ambitious results and accelerate their development through excellent leadership.
- During low season, you ensure the right execution of development/optimisation projects.
- You report to the Operations Director and are part of the operations management team.
- You have a Master’s degree (Engineering, Business administration or equivalent) in combination with strong track records in logistics.
- You have at least 5 to 10 years experience in operations management with a focus on Logistics, Supply Chain or production, in a high technology environment.
- You have experience in managing teams in a matrix structure. You can direct and guide but you can also switch to a coaching mindset focused on the development and growth of people when needed.
- You have experience in an international company with complex reporting and collaboration lines.
- You are fluent in English and French.
- You have the energy and dynamism required to challenge, spar, exchange, initiate in an exciting and fast-paced environment.
What we offer
- A challenge that combines strategic work and operations and working with various stakeholders.
- A key role with a significant impact in a challenging and fast-moving market. An opportunity to steer the long-term development of Skechers as part of the management team and with possibilities for growth.
- A successful international company that pursues exponential growth in Europe and worldwide.
- An informal and open-minded corporate culture. High standards of quality and service.
- High-tech, state-of-the-art equipment.
- The support of committed and experienced colleagues.
We look forward to hearing from you
Please send your CV and cover letter through www.mercuriurval.com (ref. BE-05541).