ISK Biosciences Europe is looking for an Market Analyst Agrochemicals with a good insight into the agrochemical business and strong analytical, structural and communication skills
Sales support, data and market analysis
• You support the sales department by joining the business development managers during sales opportunities. You will bring your expertise on pricing, volume and overall budgeting to the negotiating table.
• You analyze crop protection market data and developments on macro- and micro-level. You investigate in depth the EMEA and CIS developing movements of competition and suggest product and country specific opportunities/strategies.
• You have good insights in IT, you have knowledge of and like to work with business warehouse systems.
• You follow up on purchase orders, forecasts and sales to keep tabs on pricing and budgets.
• You build out presentations and make minutes and reports of internal/external meetings.
• You closely liaise and collaborate with colleagues in commercial, marketing, registration, development, production and technical functions on EMEA and CIS level.
Analytical – result oriented – IT minded
• You hold a degree in engineering or science, preferably in agricultural sciences and have at least a few years of experience in the agrochemical business.
• You have a good knowledge of IT in general and are comfortable in working in Business Warehouse Systems.
• You have an open mind towards different nationalities and are an excellent communicator and negotiator on different levels.
• You are a strategic thinker, well-organized and structured.. You are able to correctly analyze and interpret data.
• You are proactive, hands-on and dynamic with a “go for it” mentality. You are assertive and flexible.
• You are passionate about the agrochemical business.
• You are proficient in English and preferably Dutch. Knowledge of other languages is an asset.
A bright future in a growing and innovative company
• The advantages of an SME in an international environment with a lot of multicultural contacts.
• A straightforward company culture where autonomy and initiative are recognized and stimulated.
• The opportunity to work for an innovative company with a good reputation, known for its expertise and the know-how to deliver high quality products.
• A job with a lot of responsibility where you can count on the cooperation and the full support of a management that encourages the personal development of its employees.
• An attractive salary package with fringe benefits in line with your knowledge and experience.
We look forward to hearing from you
Please click the Apply button to send your CV. For additional information please contact Katrin Broes at 03 285 15 50 or via e-mail: email@example.com (ref.no. BE-05321). This recruitment is exclusively performed by Mercuri Urval.