You will work in a key role within an innovative environment, where you will be involved in challenging projects and closely collaborating with a dynamic R&D team.
R&D project management – core of the organization – international scope
• With more than 10.000 employees working at Ontex, you become part of the very core of the organization, where you provide an important contribution in improving the quality of life at consumer level.
• You are one of the leaders on improving and developing Adult care hygiene products for the future.
• The challenging product innovations you are managing are within international scope and in close cooperation with plants, suppliers, purchasing, product management, engineering, legal team, sales & marketing, ...
• You become part of the main knowledge center for Adult care products with a team of 4 R&D developers and 4 lab workers.
• You gather market intelligence research on product level by determining competitors and identifying new growth areas, in order to adapt quickly to market changes.
• You play a central key role in developing and improving products that enhance the quality of life, therefore you can have a positive impact on daily lives.
• You build and maintain business relationships with suppliers and external agencies; you understand their portfolio and capabilities.
• Most of the time, you will be working in the Ontex Plant in Buggenhout and report to the R&D Manager Retail Brands Incontinence.
Team oriented – project manager – innovative
• You hold at least a bachelor’s degree in engineering or have relevant work experience.
• You have minimum 3 years experience in project management or R&D.
• You have fluent communication skills in English. Knowledge of Dutch is a plus.
• You are dynamic, a real team player and customer focused.
• You are interested in developing and innovating Adult care products to improve the lives of consumers.
• You are willing to travel to other Ontex plants a few times a year.
What Ontex has to offer
• A unique environment where local and international talents from across the globe work together.
• An attractive salary package: fringe benefits, a company car,...
• By creating and improving products in the core line of Ontex, you fill a niche in the market and make a real difference within the organization and for consumers.
• Ontex is a people company: through the “Ontex Guide for Growth” personal growth is made possible for employees, for example with a 5 Chairs Training (trainings in 12 different countries around the globe).
• An innovative work environment: the outstanding innovative work of Ontex was awarded by the “Factory of the Future Award” in 2019 and the “Engineer of the Year Award” in 2018.
• A non-hierarchical work culture; everybody is easily approachable.
• Pleasant working atmosphere in a young and dynamic cross functional R&D team with challenging projects on international scope (R&D plants around the globe).
We look forward to hearing from you
Ontex is working in collaboration with Mercuri Urval, specialists in Executive Search, Professional Recruitment and Talent Advisory. This recruitment is exclusively performed by Mercuri Urval.
Please click the Apply button to send your CV (ref.no. BE-05238). For additional information please contact Sophia Claes via firstname.lastname@example.org or +32 (0)3 281 15 50.