If you are a skilled IT service delivery professional and Project Management Officer with insight in information technology in a industrial company in a Global Business environment, this could be right next step for you.
PKC Group a member of Motherson Group is looking for a highly skilled Global IT Service Director for their global IT organisation. In this role you can be located at our offices in Kempele, Finland, Tallinn in Estonia, some of our sites in Europe or at a home office in Europe. You will be heading a team of professionals within ERP support and implementation projects and Help-Desk function and within matrix lead the local IT-teams. The Global IT Service Director will be a key player in the PKC IT leadership team and you will report to the VP Group IT.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing PKC Group IT service delivery processes in incident management and developments globally to meet the companies’ global short-term and long-term strategic and operative business goals
- Global IT project portfolio management together with the Business and project substance owners, and ownership of communication and reporting to business leaders, specialists, external partners and various stakeholders
- Driving the harmonization of the project management and shared functional processes within IT and with all business functions
- Act as a Global leader for enabling the digitalization of the business user’s IT platforms
- IT and business project portfolio management and communication in close cooperation with the PKC business functions. Developing PKC Group IT service delivery process to meet the company’s business goals
- Vendor management cooperation and related contracts
- Management and responsibility of named IT systems. Including managing incident management system and support processes. Development and rollout of PKC's own ERP system Wise worldwide
In order to be successful in this role you should have:
- Several years of experience in management level position in Information Technology in a industrial global business environment
- Extensive leadership, collaboration and communication skills
- Strong project management skills
- Knowledge and understanding of ERP/MRPs
- Preferably with good understanding/insight of manufacturing order fulfilment process
- Ability to see the big picture and work with strategical initiatives and at operative level with the details
- Having good knowledge of service management processes, Business applications support, vendor management and ERP/ MRP systems knowhow
- Most likely you have a technical education (BSc or MSc)
- Fluency in written and spoken English is required, other language skills are considered as an advantage
Just as important to us as your experience and skills are your personal qualities. We expect you to be a self-driven, proactive, dynamic, development oriented person. With ability to work from a home office or smaller branch office in a global environment.
As the PKC sites are located throughout the world, it’s expected that there will be frequent travel in the role and flexibility in working hours is required.
Reasons to join:
At PKC you will get the opportunity work with demanding IT Service challenges, at a leading Global player within the commercial vehicle industry. You will be the key player in the digitalisation of the industry in a truly international environment at global industry leader. PKC offers the opportunity to work from a home office or at some of the sites. PKC will offer the right candidate great opportunities for personal development.
If you feel, this could be the right opportunity for you, please send your resume and application letter in English with salary request not later than 12th of August 2021 at www.mercuriurval.fi, ref. FI-16235. If you have any questions, please contact Mercuri Urval’s consultant Marcus Jensen, tel. +358 40 551 7741, email firstname.lastname@example.org or Joonas Peuhkuri (available 5-9 July) tel. +358 40 352 1171, email email@example.com.