• Challenging role to establish brand leadership in Singapore. • Exciting opportunity to grow the business and leave a mark in a dynamic, open-minded and innovative company.Hae
- This is a ‘hunting’ position for ICT sales, as such, requires an aggressive, focused and ‘short sales cycle’ selling approach.
- To prospect, develop and contract telecommunication services business with multi-national and national corporations in assigned geographical territories.
- To keep abreast of industry as well as technological developments in the ICT services space with the view of ensuring the keen understanding of the market’s business requirements and thereafter, the effective translation into and the articulation of the most optimal solution to the customer.
- To work effectively with the various functional and process owners within the global community to ensure that the cogent and coordinated approach is taken to dealing with all commercial account opportunities and issues.
- To develop and manage the relationship with the business and solution partners, as required in order that a total integrated solution is formulated and brought to address the services requirements of the designated marketplace and customers.
- To ensure timely and accurate reporting as required by management from time to time.
- To represent the organization in seminars, events and conferences as and when it is required, and to ensure that the highest professional decorum is maintained at all times.
- To be assigned related and pertinent tasks and projects, as necessary from time to time.
- A degree or higher with at least 5 years of relevant working experience in account management or sales management achieving an excellent sales track record in the Telecommunications or IT industries. Candidates with experience in ICT industries and good understanding of these services and solutions are preferred.
- Familiar with customer’s challenges faced by IT and C management level (e.g. cost pressure, time to market).
- A high level of self motivation and creativity is essential.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Pro-active and able to work effectively within a multi-functional and cross-cultural team.
- Interpersonal skills to evoke commitment from the client and integrity in all dealings.
- Effective selling and negotiation skills for standardized/ non-standardized products and services.
- Challenging role to establish brand leadership in Singapore.
- Exciting opportunity to grow the business and leave a mark in a dynamic, open-minded and innovative company.