Mercuri Urval announces and congratulates Doris Hofmeister, Partner and Director International Business, for her graduation at “Future.Women20”
The "Future.Women" funding program is a joint initiative of the Federal Ministry for Digital and Economic Affairs (BMDW), the Austrian Economic Chamber (WKÖ) and the Federation of Austrian Industry (IV). Through practical-oriented learning, the participants can acquire specific legal and economic expertise that is necessary for supervisory board functions. The mix of workshops, network building, mentoring programs and numerous opportunities to exchange experiences gives the graduates the necessary tools for their challenging areas of responsibility. “This program and practical experience show that there is certainly no shortage of highly qualified women,” said State Secretary Susanne Kraus-Winkler during the 19th and 20th edition of the “Future.Women” management program.
The ceremony to present the certificates to the participants in the last two rounds of the management program "Future.Women" took place on July 5th, as an anniversary event in the Vienna Kursalon.
Please find more information about the program here, and access the picture library here.
About Mercuri Urval
Mercuri Urval is focused on Executive and Board Search and supports Women in management positions, such as on the supervisory board or as a member of the management board.
The only global Executive Search and Leadership Advisory firm based in the Nordics:
- Founded 1967, Stockholm, Sweden
- 3000 clients served each year; leading global corporation and public sector institutions to SMEs, digital start-ups and local government
- Expert teams worldwide, performing assignments for clients in more than 60 countries each year
- Operating in all major markets; working without boundaries in person and online, worldwide.
- Named one of Sweden’s Best Managed companies 2022 by Deloitte
A true pioneer in leader employment, development and business advisory.
- Science-based Executive Search and Strategic Recruitment
- Science-based Leadership Advisory Solutions in leadership and organisational development
- Pioneering leadership selection and development capability with unrivalled accuracy and independently verified quality standards (ISO 10667-2)
Foundation owned Partnership “Stiftelsen Mercuri Urval”
- Mandate to ensure the company remains independent and strong
- Appoints Partners
- Chaired by a board of well-known and respected leaders