The BEPS International School is looking for a candidate (F/M), motivated by the operational challenges of an Educational Institution.
Provide leadership and management to administer and supervise all school programs, policies and activities to ensure high educational quality experiences and services for students in a safe and rewarding environment.
As Head of Finance: you are responsible and act, in accordance with the board, for the financial health of the school. It includes, among others, to lead the financial planning and strategy, to analyze the financial performance, to prepare forecasts and budgets, to report.
As Head of Administration: you oversee the daily school activities. As a reference person for all district matters, you coordinate and guide administrative procedures and policies on various topics: logistics, schedules, purchasing, invoices, admissions, marketing, IT, security.
In terms of HR: you fulfill the requirements in terms of Team recruitment, training and development. You monitor wellbeing, staff performance, oversee all disciplinary actions.
Setting educational aims and standards: with the Head of Education and the Board, you participate to define and implement the curriculum, participate to the school accreditation, to maintain the high levels of quality, including course evaluation.
As legal representative, you represent and act towards the public authorities, the finance institutions and manage contracts properly. You do some lobbying for additional resources, when needed.
Community relations: you handle relations with parents, students and the community. You are attentive to the attractiveness of the school and participate to exhibit a high degree of professionalism.
- You manage the development of the Secondary School on financial concerns.
- A Master’s Degree preferably in: Economics, Business Management, Accountancy.
- Proven finance and budgeting experience.
- Experience in an educational, social or non profit sector would be appreciated.
- A strong leadership with excellent communication and interpersonal skills. You can develop positive relationships with parents, school board members and employees. You are at ease with an international and multicultural environment.
- Able to negotiate with financial institutions, lawyers, auditors and City Hall.
- IT, Marketing and GDPR knowledge.
- HR regulations knowledge would be appreciated.
- French and English are both mandatory.
- A function with various and key responsibilities
- An international environment with students from 45 different nationalities
- A highly commited, motivated and skilled team
- A school located in a leafy and beautiful neighbourhood
Click on the ‘Apply’ button to send your resume.
For more information (ref.no. BE-05430), take contact with Pierre de Harven, +32 715 09 99. This recruitment is exclusively done by Mercuri Urval.