Shimano is looking for a HR Director with a business approach and focus on development of people. Proactive leader with a clear vision on organisation structure and HR strategy. Active in setting up and further developing the European organisation.
Shimano Europe Group
In this new position you will develop and roll out a European HR strategy. You will have an active role in setting up and further developing the European organisation and will connect HR strategy to the business strategy. You will optimise HR service to all Shimano Teams in Europe and create a positive, transparent business environment, increase employee engagement and optimise internal communication. You connect with HQ in Japan and relevant groups like the Board, Works Councel on relevant themes and report to the President of Shimano Europe Group.
Shimano is looking for a HR Director with a business approach and focus on development of people. A proactive and strong leader with a clear and professional vision on organisation structure and HR strategy. Your profile:
- Bachelor or academic degree in Human Resources.
- Minimum of ten years of HR experience in a professional international complex setting.
- Minimum of five years of management experience.
- Knowledge of modern HR tools and familiar with knowledge, steering numbers, legislation and regulations in HRM.
- People management skills (coaching, developing, motivating).
- Excellent multi-level communication and collaboration skills.
- Excellent language skills: fluent both verbal and written in Dutch and English.
Shimano offers a new position at an ambitious and leading company with a strong focus on modernising HR and development of people and organisation. Involvement at all levels and the opportunity to create a positive, transparent business environment in which employees are vital, highly engaged and successful. A pleasant, dynamic and informal working environment with colleagues who work well together and are proud to work for a world known brand. Good and flexible working conditions with training and development opportunities, individual and company bonus, collective health insurance and a pension-scheme.
Interested? Please apply in English via the button. For more information contact Willy van Middelaar, Executive Researcher Mercuri Urval, at +31 (0)33 450 14 00. For more information about Shimano please check www.shimano.com.