Our client has created a new international strategic HR management function for relevant business units to support the growth strategy. You have the chance to join in a key HR management role and drive an international transformation.
Your future responsibility
- Your main responsibility is to advise the international business units on organizational design questions, implement organizational changes and drive the company transformation from HR perspective within an international environment.
- As integral Business Partner, you will support deriving the people agenda from business strategies and supporting and coaching the leaders in developing their teams.
- As experienced HR manager you will consult, lead and manage all people related issues to M&A and integration management within the respective business units and thereby support the growth within the business portfolio.
- As a talent manager, you will consult and tackle the talent pipeline in terms of succession, development and international mobility.
- As part of the global HR team you will develop and further enhance global HR processes and standards by bringing the demand of your respective business units to the discussion as well as bringing these processes and standards into action accordingly.
Your distinctive profile
- You have a stable track record of operating at higher HR levels with demonstrated success in a multi-site, high volume, fast-paced, hands-on environment (e.g. IT, Software, Startup...).
- You have a degree in business administration, Human Resources or related field, Master’s degree in HR or MBA is a plus.
- You have a truly international mind-set, you are fluent in English and you have experience working in an international environment while successfully engaging with various cultures. An advantage would also be proficiency in German.
- Your track record shows experience in defining, developing and implementing HR processes and standards in an international corporate environment.
- Experience with rapid and complex changing work environment and strong change management, negotiation and influencing skills.
- The position is based at the HQ in Hamburg, Germany, but will also require travel to international locations.
The unique offer
- You have the once in a lifetime chance to have a key role in growth setting and drive the company transformation from HR perspective within a truly international environment.
- In this newly created role with direct reporting to the top management you will have a high business impact, which enables you to have high influence on personal and professional development within the organisation.
- The position is characterized to have a broad scope of freedom and design. Therefore, your creativity and new ideas will be highly appreciated.
- Innovation and continuous growth of the business unites gives you the opportunity to create and implement new ideas and solutions for HR and thereby shape future business as well as contribute substantially to the company’s growth.
If you are interested in this challenging position please click on the “Apply” button to submit your motivation letter and CV.
In case you have any initial questions, feel free to contact
Dominic Pfau +49 (0)40 - 85 17 16 0 or
Katja Hinz +49 (0)151 - 41 88 69 11
Mercuri Urval GmbH
We guarantee all applicants strict confidentiality.