The company is looking for ...
- S/he will support the preparation of financial models for the equity and debt transactions and business plans.
- S/he will perform related analysis (PPA structure) to assess projects profitability following up models performance.
- S/he will participate in international bids supporting the analysis of tender’s docs (RfQ, RfP…) assessing projects feasibility and estimating profitability of energy projects.
- S/he will follow up on renewal energy legislation spotting opportunities and anticipating risks.
- S/he will follow up the commitments and related covenants stated in the financing/equity agreements signed by the Company.
Background & experience:
- Bachelor in Finance/ Business Administration, Engineering with Postgraduate Financial Master/CFA/Corporate Finance.
- No less than 5 years’ experience dealing with financial models and supporting project finance structures.
- Good understanding of tax and accounting rules. Ideally, profile debt/ M&A experienced.
- Experience in the renewable energy sector valuable. Other sectors of interest (Real Estate, concessions PPP contracts, highways, harbors, etc.).
- Fluent in English (written and oral).
- Availability to travel.
If you feel challenged to join a growing international group and you are eager to develop a long term professional career in a top market player; send your application in English ASAP.