To support their ambitious strategy for international growth, Stokke are always thinking one step ahead and are therefore seeking a dedicated Innovation Manager to lead their Front-end Innovation Team in Sindelfingen, Germany.
Responsibilities and Tasks
Reporting into the VP Innovation, you will lead a local team of four to deliver new business, category and product concepts and feed them into the existing product and project teams. You will work in close collaboration with the Product Management Team in Sindelfingen and the Product Development Teams in Ålesund, Norway.
Your tasks will include:
- Management and leadership of the Front-end Innovation team.
- Delivery of desirable, viable and feasible product concepts based on the Front-end team’s own scoping in accordance with company strategy and targets.
- Delivery of activities and sub-projects feeding concepts and validated ideas into the Product Development.
- Establishing and maintaining an engaging, dynamic and exciting innovation team culture across the different professional disciplines and cultures.
- Responsible for securing the right level of innovation and a high level of creativity and professional competence in the team.
- Continuously improving the way of working across organization, processes and culture.
- Considering and recommending where we need to build internal competences and where to use external competences.
The successful candidate will have a relevant university degree and/or 10 years’ experience in consumer product innovation and product development. At least five of those years will be within front-end innovation, start-ups, innovation incubation or similar. A leading role in an entrepreneurial and start-up environment would be a plus.
You will have a proven track record of successfully launching innovative products or services into the market and experience with digital consumer facing product or service development. You will also have demonstrated success in leading and developing a team driving strong performance and delivering results.
In addition to this, you are a strong communicator with a good analytical understanding and ambition enough to take Stokke to the next level. You have strong business acumen and the ability to bring in a cross-functional perspective as well as set and deliver a global agenda.
The position requires a hard-working and dedicated individual, who can be flexible to work long days and travel internationally when needed. You will thrive in a dynamic and fast paced environment with clear goals and be fluent in English (written and spoken). Despite the extensive travel, it is essential that this person be based in the Stuttgart area to be close to the team so relocation will be necessary if you are not already living within a commutable distance.
We look forward to hearing from you
Please send your CV and cover letter through to www.mercuriurval.com (ref.no. DK-07454) as soon as possible. For additional information please contact Serena Scalzo on +45 5076 1219 or by e-mail email@example.com.