As the global leader in it´s product segment, our customer´s mission is to support women’s confidence to live an active life after diagnosis of breast cancer.
- As the Sales Manager Distributors you have the full responsibility to ensure effective sales coverage is maintained mainly through distribution business with strong focus on East Europe (Russia, CIS).
- You will be in charge of identifying, evaluating and qualifying distribution partners in the defined area and to further develop them to increase sales.
- Moreover, you will be responsible for developing annual business plans, carrying out market analysis, drive growth initiatives, as well as align, set and track Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) through business partners.
- A further task will be to monitor sales progress against business cases and to coach business partners to execute at the highest level of excellence.
- In the role of the Sales Manager EEMEA you will report directly to the CCO of the company.
- Based on a undergraduate university degree, ideally with a focus on Business Administration, you have at least 4 years of international experience as a Sales Manager working with distributors ideally within DME (durable medical equipment) or medical device industry.
- You have a proven sales track record by working closely with distributors preferably in Eastern Europe, Middle East or Africa. Moreover, you know how to evaluate and develop business partners.
- You are a customer oriented sales professional with knowledge in CRM software solutions and a high degree of flexibility to adapt to and effectively manage multiple priorities in a medium size organization.
- You are an entrepreneurial, self-motivated, analytical, independent and strategic person with a high level of integrity. Fluent oral and written English skills combined with a high ability of travelling completes your profile.
What our client offers:
- Our client is an innovative industry leader within its market segment. Benefit directly from the reputation and references of the firm.
- Trough regular investments in the newest technologies you will find very modern and state of the art facilities, machineries and of course products, which are well known in the industry.
- You are based in the Headquarter near Munich or can work from your Home Office.
- You can expect a challenging sales role, where you have plenty of freedom to shape and develop the defined market based on your ideas and experience.
- Moreover, you will find a flat hierarchy with a quick and effective communication.
- You can look forward to an attractive and competitive remuneration.
Please apply online by clicking on the applicant button (duration: 30 seconds) and send us your CV along with your personal contact information.
For initial questions, please contact Dr. Robert Krottenthaler (firstname.lastname@example.org)
at +49 89 769000-0.
Mercuri Urval GmbH
Boschetsrieder Strase 69
We guarantee all applicants strict confidentiality..