As an experienced Operations Leader and Managing Director, you will shape the future of a
global automotive corporation. You will support the innovation of the electrification in
passenger cars, with a focus on emobility and autonomous driving.
Your main tasks & responsibilities:
- Take full P&L responsibility for multiple factories with >100 million EUR turnover and >5.000 employees.
- Act as Managing Director of the respective legal entity and lead the organization towards further growth.
- Ensure compliance, cost efficiency and supply capability for the JIT/JIS delivery at the OEM sites.
- Together with your local management teams in the factories, you lead all functions including application engineering, operations/manufacturing, logistics, finance/controlling and all support roles located in Egypt.
- Prepare and control budgets to ensure the effective implementation of the business strategy; you monitor revenues and costs against the forecast to identify problem areas and adapt procedures to improve the overall performance.
- Take care of process improvement (LEAN, Kaizen, Six Sigma) and optimize shop-floor management, HSE and quality.
- Support the acquisition of new automotive projects for the Egyptian production sites.
- Drive product innovation in alignment with the market needs and business development goals.
- Be an active and integral member to the global operations management team and report to the global COO of the company.
Your skills and experience:
- Educated to degree level in Engineering, preferably accompanied by an MBA.
- Experience as a regional COO, Plant Manager or Operations Director with responsibility for multiple automotive manufacturing sites across Egypt/ North Africa (including JIT/JIS delivery to OEM sites).
- Expert in best-in-class manufacturing processes such as Six Sigma, TPS, 5S, Visual Management, KAIZEN, IATF 16949.
- Knowledge in electronics/electromechanics manufacturing is desired.
- Perfect fluency in English is mandatory. Arabic and further language skills are advantageous.
- A strategic mind-set that identifies business opportunities and product innovation, especially towards electro mobility and autonomous driving.
- Ability to build best-in-class teams and a culture of trust, collaboration and performance orientation.
- An interesting and challenging executive role for North Africa that combines responsibility and extensively delegated powers to implement change and progress in an international environment.
- An experienced workforce, low employee turnover, high availability of qualified workers as well as governmental investments in the region (e.g. infrastructure) facilitate the success of your mission.
- You will be part of a highly professional organization & a motivated senior leadership team.
- An unrivalled opportunity for personal growth within a well-organized, financially sound and promising business.
- You will receive an attractive compensation package.
Can we inspire you for this challenge?
If so, we look forward to talking to you.
Apply online with your English CV by clicking on the application button. Please include information about your salary expectations as well as your availably.
If you have any initial questions, please feel free to contact Jonas Nußbaum (firstname.lastname@example.org) in English or German.
Mercuri Urval GmbH
We assure you confidentiality.