In collaboration with the External Key Account Manager the Internal Key Account Manager will proactively drive sales in the district, by fully exploring, understanding and implementing the value proposition and sales processes to the customers.
The responsibility of the Internal Key Account Manager is to manage, maintain and grow the existing customer portfolio, qualify and identify potential customers in the district in Norway, and grow the market actively by telephone and e-mail contact. From time to time the Internal Key Account Manager will participate in face to face customer meetings, primarily together with the External Key Account Manager.
Responsibilities and tasks
- Identifying and targeting revenue potential within your district
- Develop the customer base whilst building a professional and proactive relationship with customers
- Executing appropriate agreements for contracts, tenders and quotes to achieve sales growth and customer profitability, you negotiate contracts, discounts, payment terms etc.
- Securing a high productivity by good planning and cooperation with external sales
- Contribute and follow Go To Market plan and strategy for Norway and produce robust business plans that exceed sales and profit targets
- Monitor and report on business performance against plan. Identity issues and opportunities effecting sales/margin performance and recommend action plans
- Support and challenge your colleagues, so we together can maintain a high performance culture.
You will collaborate closely with the External Key Account Manager, making sure activities in your district are coordinated to achieve success. You report to the Internal Sales Manager Scandinavia. This position is based at the Copenhagen office and you will be responsible for a district in Norway. Expected split between customer interactive time and administration/planning 70/30.
- Talented sales person, who sees opportunities, not limitations
- Self driven and proactive approach, aim for the maximum possible outcome and not only what has been agreed
- Highly aware of own impact and what drives and motivates others – perceived performance is everything
- Good knowledge of the customer behaviours and expectations in the business to business environment
- Fully confident in mapping customers and uncover their potential
- Good knowledge and understanding of field sales and internal sales environment to actively drive this as the uppermost sales channel
- Excellent interpersonal/networking skills
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Ability to develop a sales action plan and utilize an assertive approach to deliver exceptional results
- Highly motivated with probing tenacity to achieve and exceed objectives
- Ability to flex and adapt tactics in response to changes to internal business priorities and market dynamics
- Understanding the importance of generating leads and sales through rigorous follow up and cold calling to expand customer portfolio
- Demonstrate planning, time management and prioritisation skills
- You speak Norwegian fluently
What we offer
You will be part of a truly global and market leading business with the resources and drive to grow considerably over the coming years. You work in a professional global organisation with a long history of over 80 years that has always had the customer and suppliers at the heart of the business. The company is focussed on innovation and continuously strives to provide the very best quality products that lead the way on energy efficiency, safety and that have the least impact on the environment.
RS Components offers an exciting and challenging environment, where everyone has the opportunity to deliver their best and reach their full potential. The company is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, embracing individuality and independent thinking as well as a fun and exciting environment. RS Components provides professional growth and development opportunities with the possibility of international career opportunities.
We look forward to hearing from you
If this position is interesting to you, please upload your CV through www.mercuriurval.dk (ref.no. DK-06865). For additional information please contact Michael Winstroem by phone +45 6161 1595 or e-mail: email@example.com.