Are you ready to use your experience as a senior global IT Project & Portfolio Manager to help steer Palsgaard into the next exciting phase of our digital journey?
As the Senior Project & Portfolio Manager in Global IT, you will help drive the implementation of the new SAP S/4 HANA Cloud solutions, as well as other important strategic digital solutions and applications to serve both Palsgaard’s customers and strategic suppliers digital needs going forward.
- Drive & manage implementation of SAP S/4 HANA Cloud solutions
- Drive & manage Implementation of digital frontend & backend solutions
- Drive related optimization projects & RFC’s within Global IT
Work closely with Palsgaard CIO on all global IT strategic initiatives.
Do you have what it takes to drive the future?
Palsgaard is open to various backgrounds, as long as you have:
- Extensive proven experience within SAP implementations projects, implementing template functionality and roll-out of these templates.
- Proven skills in Project & Portfolio Management (planning, resourcing, cost control & D2D management of task, RFC’s & projects).
- Proven experience within digital implementation projects both front- & backend solutions.
- Proven experience with agile implementation methodology (Scrum)
- Strong leadership skills, team player & outgoing.
- Proven analytical, structural, decision making and communication skills.
Strong stakeholder management and people development skills.
- Take ownership and be ready for change
Affinity with working across cultures and high level of spoken and written English and Danish language. Spanish would be an advantage.
The position needs to be filled by October 1st 2019 at the latest. Candidates must be able to fulfil this prerequisite. You will be based at Palsgaard’s global headquarters in Juelsminde, and the job will require some international travel.
If you are confident that you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share Palsgaard’s core values of – Commitment, Loyalty and Responsibility – please upload your application (short motivation) and CV.