ISK Biosciences Europe is looking for a Senior European Business Manager with a proven commercial track record in the agrochemical business. A role with impact and creative solution, selling in a fast-growing international environment.
Strategic sales and building long term relationships
• You manage and take responsibility for the business development and sales plans in the North & Central-Europe region for the biggest clients of ISK Biosciences Europe.
• You are responsible for defining short- and long-term strategic actions to drive market growth and you prepare the annual sales budget plan.
• You manage existing partners and acquire and develop new partners for the distribution and you also keep close contact with multinational alliance partners.
• By analysing market data and identifying the needs and trends in the market (where to develop, which product, which label, search for new distributors...) you support the marketing department with data calculation.
• You closely liaise with colleagues of the commercial, registration, development, production and technical departments. You manage the business in North and Central-Europe and you report to the Head of Marketing & Sales EMEA & CIS.
Business insight - solution oriented – strong networker
• You hold a degree in engineering or science, preferably in agricultural sciences and have at least 10 to 15 years of commercial experience in the agrochemical business.
• You have an open mind towards different nationalities and are an excellent communicator and negotiator on different levels.
• You look at the bigger picture, take initiatives and you emphasize cross-selling and results.
• You are a team player with excellent stakeholder management skills, both internally and externally. You are a trusted advisor.
• You like to be involved in strategy and work in a structured manner.
• You are proficient in English, Dutch and French. Knowledge of German is an asset.
A bright future within an innovative and fast growing company
• The advantages of an SME in an international environment with a lot of multicultural contacts.
• A straightforward company culture where autonomy and initiative are recognized and stimulated.
• The opportunity to work for an innovative company with a good reputation, known for its expertise and the know-how to deliver high quality products.
• A job with a lot of responsibility where you can count on the cooperation and the full support of a management that encourages the personal development of its employees.
• An attractive salary package with fringe benefits in line with your knowledge and experience.
Apply by clicking the button. For more information, please contact Katrin Broes, Business Consultant at Mercuri Urval, tel. +32 (0) 3 281 15 50. Reference number BE-05311.