We are pleased to share that Wout Van Impe has been named Team Director for our office in Brussels.
Mercuri Urval has a clear strategy that aims to constantly strengthen our position in the leadership segment and in international business. Our plan is to grow with care and continue to strengthen our work for our clients.
We will develop and consolidate MU in Belgium as a team, with a clear focus on a common direction: to grow together and further strengthen our leadership position. We are convinced that this development will further strengthen our position in the market and lead to increased value for our clients and collaboration with more colleagues throughout the organisation.
Wout Van Impe, Team Director & Partner;
It is an honour to accept this role. I would like to thank everyone for his or her support. We have been working on a different governance set up to lead the Belgian company towards an even more market-oriented leadership setup, able to manage growth and secure quality in everything we do.
About Mercuri Urval
The only global Executive Search and Leadership Advisory firm based in the Nordics:
- Founded 1967, Stockholm, Sweden
- 3000 clients served each year; leading global corporation and public sector institutions to SMEs, digital start-ups and local government
- Expert teams worldwide, performing assignments for clients in more than 60 countries each year
- Operating in all major markets; working without boundaries in person and online, worldwide
A true pioneer in leader employment, development, and business advisory.
- Science-based Executive Search and Strategic Recruitment
- Science-based Leadership Advisory Solutions in leadership and organisational development
- Pioneering leadership selection and development capability with unrivalled accuracy and independently verified quality standards (ISO 10667-2)
Foundation owned Partnership "Stiftelsen Mercuri Urval"
- Mandate to ensure the company remains independent and strong
- Appoints Partners
- Chaired by a board of well-known and respected leaders