Attractive career opportunity and future-proof perspective. Help shape the development of an internationally successful company in the paper industry
- You will be responsible for the global sales strategy for the Liner product division as well as the motivating leadership of the sales team in the office and in the field.
- You will expand the network to manufacturers of packaging, corrugated board and special applications and convince them of the ecological, qualitative and logistical advantages of LEIPA products.
- Through your presence in the market you will recognise business opportunities and turn them into sales successes with your team.
- As part of the management team you will be involved in the further development of the sales strategy and processes as well as the offer and pricing policy. You report to the Managing Director Sales.
- You have a technical or business degree and sound sales experience in the paper or packaging industry.
- Alternatively, you have gained experience with manufacturers of pulp, corrugated board, plastics or other continuous production processes (e.g. glass, films, wood).
- As a manager, you act in a motivating, goal-oriented manner and with entrepreneurial vision.
- Willingness to travel internationally, good IT knowledge and excellent communication skills in German and English round off your profile.
- A versatile key position in a growth- and future-oriented market where you can make a difference.
- Extensive freedom of decision and development as well as the full support of the management.
- A family atmosphere with short decision-making paths in a team of competent, motivated colleagues.
- An attractive salary package plus a company car, also for private use, are of course included.