“Managing position for a successful family business with
overall responsibility for the French market”
- As Managing Director you will be responsible for the overall economical result of the French Sales Division. You will be defining and implementing sales and marketing strategies, optimizing processes and developing your team. Furthermore, you will have the power of attorney as well as profit and loss responsibility.
- You will oversee the professional and disciplinary employee management, which includes coaching and developing the sales force as well as managing people from other departments such as controlling and support.
- In this role you will improve and further develop the utility sales and wholesaler channel and oversee at the same time all other sales activities of your team. In this context you will work closely with product management, global sales, marketing and the technical department in order to find the best product and service solution mix for the French customers.
- You will be in charge of regional key accounts, establishing high standard customer service and of expanding services in the country.
- Due to your excellent sales knowledge, you are able to develop and set up pricing strategies. Together with your team you will develop e-commerce and digitalization channels.
- You will report directly to the CSO and work close with other stakeholders such as production, logistics, controlling, product management and other country managers.
- You have a technical degree from business school or university as well as several years of experience in managing a sales business unit in a manufacturing company within the electrical or energy industry. Experience in the low and medium voltage or power engineering field is desired.
- Based on your sales experience you have a great understanding of developing, designing, improving and implementing sales and marketing processes and strategies.
- You are well versed in prize competition, market analysis and market trends in the electro technical field and you can ensure reporting and controlling in all sales processes through the entire organization.
- You are a team player, who has great skills in leading and developing a team.
- Due to your innovative and future-oriented way of thinking you are acquainted with topics such as digitalization and e-commerce.
- You are a conceptual, analytical, strategic, hands-on and customer-oriented manager with a confident manner. Due to your intercultural mindset and managerial skills you are able to represent the interest of your company.
- A structured, team-oriented and independent working style as well as fluent language skills in English and French is a must. German as a third language would be an advantage.
What our client offers:
- Our client is an innovative and international SME. Benefit directly from this reputation and the references of the group.
- In the past years the company has shown a constant growth and has therefore increased its market share on a national as well international level.
- We offer you a pleasant, collegial and appreciative climate, short decision-making processes as well as the advantages of a family-run business group. Moreover, you will find a working environment, where you can contribute directly to the success and growth of the company by initiating ideas and innovation. In this role you communicate directly with the most important stakeholders in the company in order to increase the overall performance.
- You will have several training opportunities to increase your knowledge as well as very good social benefits (company pension, health management, etc.).
- This position includes a homeoffice solution, a company car for private use as well as an attractive and competitive remuneration package.
Please apply online by clicking on the applicant button (duration: 30 seconds) and send us your CV along with your personal contact information (including cover letter, certificates and salary expectations).
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact
Patrick Eder-Petersen (firstname.lastname@example.org) at +49 151 1249 77 55
and Florian Knorn (email@example.com).
We assure you absolute confidentiality!
Mercuri Urval Deutschland GmbH
Boschetsrieder Straße 69
DE – 81379 Munich