Do you wonder what it’s like to work in the HR organization at Bose? It’s all about centering directly on the employees’ needs and finding new and effective ways to build on critical relationships for our employees to feel more, do more, be more.
Reporting to the Global HR Operations Director, you will translate the HR strategy into the business and vice versa and be a full sparring partner for (senior) management in HR matters.
Some of the key responsibilities:
- By building and maintaining a long-standing relationship with the business and its management, you supervise change processes in your role as a change agent.
- You maintain excellent relations with the labor unions and play a leading role in the Works Council, Health & Safety Committee and Syndical delegation.
- You are active in discussions with the business and its management to understand their needs and to enable support by HR activities, such as Talent Acquisition,
Onboarding and Off boarding, Learning & Development, Employee Relations, Absenteeism,
Performance & Talent Management and Succession Planning.
- As a change agent / facilitator in change, you seek opportunities to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of HR policies, HR activities and HR processes in order to increase the quality of service.
- As a team manager, you will lead the local HR team (2 HR Specialists and 2 External Vendors).
Experience and Qualifications
- You have a track record of at least 5 years’ experience in a similar HR manager role in a corporate environment, including experience with blue collar workers and unions;
- You have an excellent understanding and practical knowledge of Belgian labor law;
- Pragmatic as you are, you have the ability to address everything that is necessary for the professionalization of HR.
- Your maturity and no nonsense attitude enables you to level with every level of interlocutor, ranging from employees, through unions to management, on a wide range of HR topics.
- Excellent Dutch & English language skills are a prerequisite.
Bose offers you
- A challenging position in an international company, with a wide range of responsibilities in a dynamic environment.
- The organization is characterized by an open atmosphere and an eye for the welfare of the employees.
- Opportunities to broaden your talents and skills.
- A competitive salary package, supplemented with extra legal benefits.
We look forward to hearing from you
For additional information please contact Katleen Degreef via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org