A highly exciting and responsible role at a global steel-producing company.
Responsibilities & Tasks
- As the Marketing Manager for Central Europe (Germany, Austria, Switzerland, UK, France, Spain, Portugal, Italy and BeNeLux), you develop local marketing plans and budgets based on the global marketing strategy and the regional business targets.
- You are the owner of the budget which is linked to the sales target of your region, and decide how to derive local marketing activities and single business targets.
- You execute the planned marketing activities, follow them up in the CRM system as well as drive the digitalization in the local marketing activities.
- Creating brand awareness for product brands in the market (including direct customers and end users of the products) is within your responsibility.
- You drive traffic to the local websites with activities such as SEM, SEO and social media: generate leads from the local web and engage the leads into the nurturing flows of marketing automation.
- You keep existing customers in the nurturing process up to date with messages about brands by using marketing automation, newsletters and other relevant channels.
- You plan and lead the execution of events such as trade shows and customer seminars.
- Ideally you live close to the German office in Dusseldorf, or you are based in the home office and will report to the Marketing Manager at the HQ (Scandinavia).
Profile & Requirements
- You come with a Bachelor or Master’s degree in business administration, engineering, marketing or economics and preferably some industry background, which is not compulsory, but previous professional experience in B2B sales and marketing positions is.
- You come with proficient skills in using Search Engine Marketing (SEM) as well as digital marketing tools (Social Media, Google AdWords, Google Analytics).
- Steering external marketing suppliers is something you are capable of (pricing negotiations as well as quality gate).
- Profound experience in cross-border marketing / international responsibilities, marketing development, strategy development and implementation would be beneficial.
- You are open for travel of around 20% within Central Europe, and occasionally to Sweden/Finland.
- You are fluent in German and English (company language) as well as one of the following: French, Italian, Spanish, Dutch.
- Your profile is rounded off by your assertiveness, networking mentality and teamplayer skills.
- You will assume an interesting, challenging and highly responsible position within an international market leader in the steel industry who is well known for their sustainable approach to doing business.
- Training at the company HQ in Sweden and on the job goes without saying.
- Furthermore the possibility to grow professionally and personally within a company with more than 15,000 colleagues.
- An attractive and performance-related remuneration rounds off the offer, as well as a laptop and mobile phone.