As Rewards & Digital HR Manager you are responsible for developing, planning and overseeing the reward practices and benefits policies aligned with the Group strategy and the HR Digital transformation for 2025.
Based in Brussels, you are responsible for overseeing the C&B processes for approximately 1400 employees in Europe, divided over 5 plants. You are part of the Group HR team, reporting to the CHRO.
Your responsibilities will lie in three main areas:
Co-designing the HR strategy
- You represent C&B in the HR Management meeting and play an active transversal role across the different functions (HR Business Partners, HR Operations/Payroll,).
- You contribute as a subject matter expert in designing a strategic rewards policy linked to a new retention- and talent program.
- You act as project manager in HR related projects depending on their scope and nature (e.g. green mobility, cafetaria plan, the “2025 HR Digital transformation”, job classification).
- You participate in harmonization projects across all entities.
Comp&Ben strategy, payroll and personnel administration
- You set the organization’s pay structure that is locally compliant and aligned with the Group strategy and local business needs and you determine competitive wage rates based on thorough data analysis.
- You review the current benefits policy and create a flexible rewards policy
- You select benefits vendors and manage enrolment, renewal and delivery of benefits to the organization’s employees.
- You assess the current rewards policy and create a new rewards policy, which include guidelines for bonuses and incentive pay.
- You monitor trends and stay up to date with market practice and the government & local regulations and legislation in all countries where the group is active
- You manage 3rd party supplier relationships (insurance companies, consulting firms, benefits providers …).
- You oversee the communication of pay and benefits information to the organization’s employees.
- You prepare and monitor a Comp&Ben budget
- You set up and manage a new Payroll Shared Service Team.
- You prepare the files for the Remuneration & Nomination Committee.
Digital HR and Digital Transformation
- You implement digital technologies to build new capabilities that establish HR as a reliable business partner;
- You initiate and help define and implement new HR processes and (use of) digital tools, in close cooperation and as a sounding board with the CHRO.
- You ensure that all relevant supporting documents are kept up to date and are shared with and known by the key stakeholders, respecting GDPR regulations.
- You improve and increase the level of (digital) communication of the benefits policies to the HR community and employees.
- A relevant Bachelor or Master degree;
- 5 years of relevant HR working experience and a recognised expert in your domain;
- Thorough knowledge of Belgian social legislation, labor law, personnel administration and payroll & tax. Knowledge of the Dutch & French regulations is a plus.
- Strong analytical skills, ability to drive data-driven decision making, experience with complex reports and an excel wizard;
- Able to connect and build trustful relations with different stakeholders;
- Showing leadership, initiative and managing change.
- Familiar with digital tools;
- Basic understanding of process mapping/role mapping;
- Ability to generate new creative approaches to solve problems and create opportunities with knowledge of innovative work styles such as design thinking;
- Understanding of workforce trends and drivers for Consumer Goods industry;
- Proficient in written & spoken English, Dutch, French.
- You work accurately, possess an eye for detail as well as feeling comfortable in a dynamic working environment with an HR agenda that is subject to a high pace of change & expectations.
Our client has a large focus on reducing their environmental impact and preserve nature. This job gives you the opportunity to contribute to the sustainability of the company within a sustainable world. They offer a complete package of benefits, with a competitive primary and yearly bonus.
If you are interested in this challenging position please submit your motivation letter and CV via www.mercuriurval.com/nl-be/ (reference BE-05631). If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact Diana van Dijk by phone +32-(0)11-28 78 28. We guarantee all applicants strict confidentiality.