Zespri is looking for an energetic and resourceful person displaying a strong desire for initiative, with a strong interest in problem solving, data visualisation, metrics, who likes administration and being in close contact with customers.
Back-office and data analysis
- Supporting a small team of 5 people that guarantees a well-functioning sales back office for Europe: registration and follow-up of incoming orders in SAP being in close contact with customers, the logistics service provider and colleagues.
- Maintaining a strong helicopter view and monitoring stock management and packaging planning.
- Compiling, analysing and reporting of sales data in Excel and Powerpoint. Ensuring that the data is easy-to-find, easy-to-use and trustworthy by visualising the results on dashboards.
- Calculating a pricing strategy for the European market. Monitoring and uploading pricing in SAP.
- Preparing reports based on their data analyses.
- Working alongside and providing support/advice to the European Sales Manager and Market Managers. Reporting to the Customer Service Coordinator.
Business minded – Analytical – Result driven
- You hold a bachelor’s or master’s degree in business administration, marketing..., with ideally a first experience in an international B2B environment.
- Strong interest in sourcing/managing data and designing data visualisations. Capable of translating quantitative and qualitative data into sales reports.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluent in Dutch and English. Every additional language is an asset.
- Sound administrative skills with eye for detail and a sense of ownership.
- Strong team player and able to work autonomously.
- Skilled in MS Office and good at using IT tools and systems. Interested to further developing PowerBI (or equivalent) skills.
International, dynamic healthy food environment with strong people focus
- A lot of autonomy in your work in a company that values initiative, teamwork and an open culture.
- An energizing environment with challenges and opportunities to accelerate your experience and skills.
- An international company, with European headquarters based in Belgium, committed to sustainable growth, service and building a culture with focus on integrity, entrepreneurship, honesty and personal development.
- Nice and easily accessible offices near Berchem railway station. Flexible workinghours to be agreed between the team members.
- An attractive salary package with fringe benefits.
We look forward to hearing from you
We are working in collaboration with Mercuri Urval, specialists in Executive Search, Professional Recruitment and Talent Advisory. Please send your CV and cover letter in English through www.mercuriurval.com (ref.no.BE-05655). For additional information please contact Katrin Broes at +32 3 281 15 50.