Entrematic, part of the ASSA ABLOY group, is a reputed leading brand specialized in industrial high performance doors. To manage the overall product portfolio of its existing brands, Entrematic is looking for an experienced Product Manager (m/f).
Product management – Portfolio improvement – Stakeholder management
• You take over the overall responsibility for the assigned product categories and you manage the collaboration between Engineering and Marketing/Sales.
• You steer the Product Development and Product Introduction process from the definition of new product concepts, through market and feasibility studies to implementation and launch.
• You manage the overall product portfolio by reducing product overlaps whilst simultaneously identifying and addressing gaps.
• You ensure that the sales teams are informed about new standards, product changes and amended technical specifications.
• You support proposed product innovations by researching and presenting competitive market analysis.
• You maintain ownership of the product information released through various channels (eg. websites, BIM, ...).
• You work in conjunction with the sales teams to define pricing strategies and levels.
• You support the sales and marketing teams for the development of innovative promotional concepts and programs.
• You report directly to the HPD Commercial Director.
Teamplayer – Peoplemanager – Entrepreneur
• You have a Master’s degree or equivalent professional experience.
• You have (at least) 3-5 years of valid experience in a product management role. Experience in a technical environment is a plus. Technical affinity is a must.
• You have an eye for detail and a structured, analytical approach.
• Thanks to your organisational skills, you can manage several projects simultaneously.
• You’re a team player who succeeds in building functional relationships within the organisation, and your enthusiasm and self-confidence have a cross-departmental inspiring impact.
• You have an entrepreneurial spirit and you are result-oriented.
• You are IT literate with a good understanding of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
• You have a flexible approach towards working hours, travel and business needs.
• You are fluent in English and have a good knowledge of French. Dutch is a plus.
Challenge – International environment – Leading brand
• You will be provided with the opportunity to take the lead in the development of the product portfolio in Entrematic’s high performance doors.
• You can expect a challenging role with an ideal mix of product and people management, introducing cross-departmental collaboration on all levels of the organisation.
• By working for an authentic, high-end Belgian brand within a strong international group, you get the best of both worlds. You enjoy the advantages of a flat company structure with an open, no-nonsense culture, and you get the benefits of a corporate structure.
• You can look forward to an attractive and competitive salary package.
We look forward to hearing from you
Please click the Apply button to send your CV. For additional information please contact Stephane Delrue at +32 (0)3 281 15 50 (ref.no. BE-05499). This recruitment is exclusively performed by Mercuri Urval.