Boortmalt recently cemented its market leading position in malt production through a new acquisition. This transition period brings along great challenges of integrating different IT landscapes. Do you take the lead in these exciting times?
• You are responsible for the success of all large-scale, complex projects in Application project portfolio.
• You plan, execute and deliver all projects on time. You evaluate trade-offs between project size and complexity, cost, urgency, risk and stakeholder value.
• You ensure the creation of a master roll out planning (analysis, design, build, test, training, go live & support) as well as the detailed plans for critical phases.
• You develop a set of actionable and targeted project & process management plans, including a communication plan, sponsor roadmap, process mapping plan, training plan and resistance management plan.
• You define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
• You build, lead and coach multiple project teams throughout project life cycles, while partnering with business sponsors to define success metrics and criteria.
• You prepare project status reports and present project performance updates to relevant business stakeholders until the project has successfully gone live and ongoing support has been stabilised.
• You ensure all projects adhere to project methodology compliance standards and meet success parameters and ROI targets stated in the business case.
• You safeguard structured and performant alignment of the third party customers and suppliers.
• You guarantee proper budgeting and spend tracking while ensuring timely invoicing flows for the third party services acquired.
• You identify potential people-related risks and anticipate points of resistance and develop specific plans to mitigate or address the concerns.
• You work from the HQ of Boortmalt, located in the Port of Antwerp and travel up to 30% of your time across the globe. You report to the Group ICT Application and Service Delivery Manager.
Experience and Qualifications
• You hold a bachelor or master degree or equivalent through experience. Having the right experience is more valuable than a degree.
• You have at least 5 years of experience in a Project Manager role in an international manufacturing environment.
• You have a proven track record in delivering end-to-end ICT Application projects.
• You have an international and multicultural mind-set and get energy from traveling to the different production sites across the continents.
• You are pragmatic, hands-on, a team player and have strong leadership skills. You can communicate in a clear and structured way to stakeholders from different levels in the organisation.
• You are fluent in English. Dutch, French and Spanish are a plus.
• Boortmalt is a global player with an excellent reputation, known for its expertise and its high quality products and services. The market leader in the malt business globally.
• You will be working in a straightforward company culture where autonomy and sense of initiative are recognised and stimulated. You will get the opportunity to apply your personal approach to the way of working and focus of the job.
• You can count on the cooperation and the full support of a management that encourages the personal development of its employees.
• You become part of a fast-changing organisation, going from a regional business to a global scope. You will have a large impact on the dynamic and critical transition phase.
We look forward to hearing from you
In this assignment we are partnering with Mercuri Urval, specialists in Executive Search, Professional Recruitment and Talent Advisory. For additional information please contact Maxim Swinnen, via e-mail email@example.com