Then please feel free to join a historic group that is booming on the European market!
Annecy Region (74) - Fluent English
Reporting directly to the European Operational Marketing Director, your main mission is to develop the European E-commerce approach by actively leading the various players in the various European marketplaces.
To do this, you will need to:
- Define the most disruptive European E-commerce strategy in collaboration with the Key Account in charge of this portfolio in order to develop sales and Premium user experience
- Deploy and execute the marketing strategy with the most influential players in the E-commerce/Market place
- Provide marketing support to internal cross-functional teams involved in the development of the e-commerce offer, as well as to subsidiaries and partners
- Implement and manage performance indicators with a focus on results and continuous improvement
- Ensure marketing monitoring within the European marketing department
- Regular reporting to your hierarchy in complete transparency
With a higher education in commerce or marketing with a specialization in e-business, e-commerce, web marketing Marketing/Sales, you can testify to more than 3 years' experience in a similar position. Based on your successes, you understand and master the rules / "State of the art" of E-commerce in B2B distribution (Amazon Marketing Services and other online retailers), if possible at a manufacturer, but especially in an international environment. Your collaborative spirit facilitates your interdepartmental/inter-country exchanges, and your interpersonal skills allow you to unite a collective around a common and shared vision. Organized, you know how to prioritize your actions, communicate them, and keep up with the progress of your action plan in a logic of continuous improvement. Finally, your natural curiosity coupled with your passion for digital technology pushes you every day to enrich this knowledge and share it internally as an expert referent in your field.
We offer you :
- To join a passionate and committed collective
- To express your talent in a European position
- To join a recognized and leading group in its field
Please apply through www.mercuriurval.com (Ref. No.: FR-03816).