Operations Director (m/f) Mexico
- Your tasks and responsibilities:
- As Operations Director you are responsible for the Mexican plant incl. its financial performance and the following departments: Manufacturing, quality, logistics, product management, finance & accounting, HR and IT (~200 employees)
- Building up a state-of-the-art workflow management as part of the production optimization will be an essential task incl. applying tools and principles such as Six Sigma, 5S, Lean, Value Stream Mapping, etc.
- You manage, develop and recruit the technical staff and herewith ensure the high quality standards of the group respecting the group’s values.
- Last but not least you take care of EHS compliance management creating a safe and attractive working environment for all employees
- Your profile:
- Master degree in industrial engineering/production management or mechanical engineering
- Track record in the field of business process and production optimization, ideally as GM, Plant Manager or Operations Director in the automotive industry in Mexico
- Sound or advanced knowledge in large-scale metal stamping and surface finishing /galvanization
- Experience in change management and in using and establishing systematically and sustainably Lean Management and quality management systems (QMS)
- An entrepreneurial, customer oriented and analytical way of thinking and working
- The ability to lead and motivate teams and to communicate well in English within an international corporation. Se busca hablante nativo ESPANOL
- Our offer:
- This is a great opportunity to join a German manufacturer with a centuries old history and the ambition to grow in Mexico
- Working for this group gives you job security and further career opportunities since this specific business unit is constantly growing
- The company will offer individual trainings in Germany and an attractive, local salary package incl. the common fringes and benefits
- Are you interested ?
If the above is relevant to you and you wish to present yourself as new Operations Director Mexico then please follow the link to apply quoting reference number DE-18308 (Mexico). We kindly ask you to share your remuneration target and if possible 2 references.
Mercuri Urval GmbH
We guarantee all applicants strict confidentiality.