Working at the interface between Sales & Operations you develop long-term Sales and Supply Chain strategies and implement and improve S&OP as an integrated business management process within the organization.
- Development of long-term Sales and Supply Chain Strategies in close cooperation and contact with the departments of Sales & Operations with the overall goal to decrease working capital.
- Development, implementation and continuous improvement of S&OP as an integrated business management process with the goal to achieve focus, alignment and synchronization among all functions within the organization and to enable effective supply chain management.
- Continuous planning, alignment and execution of strategic projects that further improve and optimize the collaboration between Sales & Operations.
- Being the “point of escalation”, moderator and mediator whenever clarification between the two departments is necessary, hence supporting TOMRAs future growth by aligning the diverse needs of Sales & Operations.
- On-time identification of any capacity bottlenecks and implementation of corresponding adjustment measures; in general valuation and minimization of potential supply chain risks.
- Breaking down the overall company’s goals into corresponding Sales & Operations measures and communication with top management based on those measures proposed.
- Master or diploma degree in a commercial or technical area with focus on Supply Chain, Operations Management, Industrial Engineering, Economic Sciences or Sales Engineering. Alternatively, apprenticeship or bachelor’s degree with very solid working experience in the requested field.
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in a production environment in Operations or Supply Chain (e.g. as S&OP Process Manager, Planning Manager, Demand Planner, Supply Planner, Supply Chain Engineer) or generally in the area of Planning/S&OP); especially experience with working at the interface between Sales & Operations.
- Ideally S&OP certificate by ASCM (= Association of Supply Chain Management).
- Strong verbal and written English skills, German language skills are not required.
- Experienced with ERP-systems, advanced skills in MS Office, e.g. Outlook, Excel (Pivot), PowerPoint.
- Strong analytical thinking and ability to communicate and create collaboration across departments and subsidiaries in different countries. Positive “can do” attitude, process and change driven, result oriented and proactive mindset.
- In this newly created role you have a high degree of responsibility and freedom.
- Attractive package and flexible working conditions (up to 50% home office).
- You will be part of an informal, dynamic, international and growing business.
- Opportunity to work with high-tech solutions in fast growing and sustainable industries.
- Positive and open working atmosphere in a truly international and dynamic group.