Glamox AS, a Norwegian Industrial group, is seeking a talented Managing Director (Country Manager) to integrate their own UK subsidiary Glamox Limited with Luxonic.
Following the acquisition of Luxonic Lighting Limited (Luxonic) a leading UK designer of lighting solutions, Glamox AS, a Norwegian Industrial group, is seeking a talented Managing Director (Country Manager) to integrate their own UK subsidiary Glamox Limited with Luxonic. The integration should enable the companies to leverage the complimentary sales reach and product offering to add value to their clients and grow the business.
Responsibilities and tasks
Located with easy access to Basingstoke and Borehamwood the Managing Director will report directly to the PBS Divisional Manager, located in Norway
Your responsibilities will include:
- Overall P&L responsibility for the Business Unit (BU), including continuous improvement of the top- and bottom- line
- Lead, organise and motivate approx. 75 employees (31+2 in direct sales) in the UK
- The successful Integration of the sales- and marketing functions of Glamox Ltd. and Luxonic Lighting Ltd.
- Building a future proof organisation and commercially oriented performance culture
- Strengthen and further develop our sales management principles
- Actively contribute in sales- and marketing activities
- Proactively identify growth- and improvement opportunities
- Further develop and execute the BU-strategy in relation to the UK market
- Actively participate in the PBS management team
Your experience & skills
You will have strong domain knowledge and well-established relationships within the sector. A deep and proven understanding of the disciplines required to deliver results in a complex sales environment, together with proven experience in successfully managing budgets and P&L.
You also have:
- Demonstrable success at aligning teams with the business strategy
- Proven experience in leading change
- Strong influencing and communication skills both verbally and in writing
What we offer
Glamox AS is a values driven business focused on delivering succesful solutions to its customers. You will be part of a well established international organisation that is supportive and provides an opportunity for global career development. You will receive a competitive salary together with other executive benefits.
We look forward to hearing from you
We are working in collaboration with Mercuri Urval, specialists in Executive Search, Professional Recruitment and Talent Advisory.
Please send your CV and cover letter through www.mercuriurval.com (ref.no. GB - 03206).