EMEA Sales and Commercial Director (m/f/d)
Our client Precor is a worldwide industry leader, providing state-of-the-art fitness equipment to health clubs, hotels, spas, fitness centers, and private homes all over the world.
EMEA von München aus
- Your tasks:
- The Sales & Commercial director EMEA is responsible for the development and successful execution of the sales strategy within Europe, Middle East and Africa and will report directly to the VP Managing Director EMEA.
- In this role you will lead a multi-national team of sales and distribution experts, which operates in 11 countries through direct sales and additional 27 countries through distributors. In your defined area you will be responsible for revenue growth and profitability.
- Together with your team you will develop sales strategies, redefine KPIs and set actions plans which should align with the global brand strategy. Additionally, you will develop a toolbox leveraging the Amer Sports brand to maximize growth opportunities and differentiate from competition.
- As a part of the EMEA SMT (Senior Management Team) you will prepare monthly business reports and develop regional strategies and business plans which support the global strategy.
- Employee development, leadership and multi-national people management are key to succeed within this role. Therefore, team and individual development plans as well as incentive plans have to be created to foster the performance-orientated culture and the companies values and believes.
- Your profile:
- Based on a Bachelors or higher academic degree in Business Administration or related fields, you have several years experience in leading teams with sales and profit responsibility.
- You have strong experience in B2B go-to-market organizations with a great skills in solution and consultative selling with a strong emphasis on services.
- You enjoy developing and implementing sales strategies as well as working within a multi-national team to demonstrate your team work and leadership skills.
- You have a solid understanding of CRM systems (ideally Salesforce) as well as strong business, analytical and presentation skills. Good time and organizational management is required.
- You are passionate about sports and fitness, result driven and an entrepreneurial professional with excellent English and German language skills, who is able to enhance the overall performance of an entire sales organizations.
- Our offer:
- As the leader of the EMEA Sales and Commercial Director, you enjoy a high visibility in the market and represent one of the industry leaders.
- Your insights of market and customer trends will shape the future customer journey of Precor. In this position you become an important member of the management team, where you will have a direct impact on the success and development of the company.
- Precor offers you to become part of an open, dynamic and performance-oriented corporate culture, in which you have creative freedom and an enormous impact on future business success.
- You will receive an attractive compensation package (including a company car) and other exciting fringe benefits such as an employee discount on all Amer Sports products.
- As Sales and Commercial Director you have the perspective of attractive and exciting career opportunities that allow a development within the Amer Sports organization.
Please upload your CV (including notice period and salary expectation) using our application button. During the initial phase of our process we do not require your cover letter, certificates and/or references.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Patrick Eder-Petersen (email@example.com). Should you wish a personal exchange before applying for the position, give him a call at +49 151 12497755.
Mercuri Urval GmbH
Boschetsrieder Straße 69
We treat all data as confidential!