Working for Business Sweden is a varied job in which you will encounter many types of client and service. Work ranges from complex strategic deals to smaller operational projects and clients vary from multinationals to small family-owned businesses.Bewerben
We are looking to hire strategy consultants to be part of growing our footprint and presence in Southeast Asia. Our organization in Southeast Asia is today consisting of six markets with a mission to assist Swedish companies to develop and grow their business in the region. Singapore is the Market Area Hub for the region. We have a great team in place and we are now looking for a new colleague to further strengthen our team.
Working for Business Sweden is a varied job in which you will encounter many types of client and service. Work ranges from complex strategic deals to smaller operational projects and clients vary from multinationals to small family-owned businesses.
What do we expect from you?
You will be working in a challenging environment to provide support to our clients in their international business development. You will work independently as well as in teams, in different consulting assignments. Tasks include strategic and market analyses, recommendations on strategic issues, as well as more specific such as arranging business meetings with local clients and/or partners, developing knowledge and network in priority sectors, amongst others.
Tasks will also include identifying new business opportunities, as well as prospecting, contacting new potential clients, setting up and participating in sales meetings both in Sweden and in the region, support in trade promotional activities and of course participating in developing a suggested solution and closing the deal.
- You have a higher academic degree, probably a Master of Science in Business, Administration or/and Engineering
- We believe you have a background as a management consultant and have working experience in managing projects or work streams for at least 2-3 years
- You have experience in market analysis and research, in participating in lead generation and involvement in client dialogues
- A high level of proficiency in both written and spoken English is a requirement
- Previous experience from working in Singapore and Southeast Asia is a requirement
- You are results-oriented, highly analytical and adaptable
- Social and team-working skills are highly valued as well as an ability to handle new challenges
We offer value and encourage people with diverse backgrounds related to culture, gender, age, ethnicity, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation, and gender identity. The diversity of their people is an important foundation of our culture and builds a workplace where everyone can contribute to unique experiences, perspectives, and cultures.