General Manager (f/m/d)
Overall responsibility for a small and strong unit within one of the world´s 100 most innovative companies.
Brumath near Strasbourg
- Your Responsibility
- Act with entrepreneurial spirit, drive and standing to ensure the French Business Unit achieves its mission and objectives.
- Provide strategy and leadership for the daily operations and the team of 17 employees.
- Prepare and monitor the implementation of the annual business plan in close cooperation with the Sales Director and German Management.
- Take a pro-active role to develop the business, by creating insightful reports and input how to increase revenue and margins.
- Support negotiations with major customers and key decision-makers.
- Prepare financial statements, forecasts and reporting to the German board.
- Participate in international projects and work closely with the German Management in export, marketing and operations.
- Your Profile
- University degree in economics/finance or equivalent by experience.
- Profound experience as finance manager, commercial director or CFO, contributing to the development of an organization.
- Alternatively professional experience in Sales or Business Development with excellent understanding of the financials and wider general management principals.
- Excellent analytical skills, high drive, energy and a team-oriented leadership approach.
- Good motivation and influencing skills and ability to build high performing teams.
- Excellent business acumen and communication skills in English, French and preferably also in German.
- Our Client offers
- A unique opportunity for high responsibility, great scope of action and entrepreneurial initiative.
- Being part of an multinational, fast growing group and innovative industry leader.
- Benefit form the reputation of the company and their strong financial situation.
- Freedom to act and have a direct impact on the business.
- Flat hierarchy and an effective communication within a respectful company culture.
- An attractive salary package including a company car and incentives.
If you want your dedication and commitment to be really appreciated don´t hesitate and click on the “Apply” button to submit your CV in English or German.
For any questions please contact our Senior Consultant Mrs. Gabriele Zander in our Berlin office (+49 30 3151 800).
Mercuri Urval GmbH
Unter den Linden 10
We guarantee strict confidentiality..