In a newly formed role, you will be responsible for the development of all marketing activities for an assigned product portfolio with an international market leader in the pharmaceutical industry
- You will create and implement national marketing plans for an assigned product portfolio in accordance with the national and European marketing strategies.
- Creating a product positioning strategy in a changing market and identifying the growth measures in the context of the 4 P’s; product, price, place & promotion.
- In this connection, developing a multichannel approach which will help increase market awareness and growth.
- In order to do so, you will need to establish and maintain relations with important customers and business partners
- You will manage the national marketing budget for the assigned products, and create reports, e.g. B. Monthly Sales / Patient Development and Market Development in order to secure continueous learning and adaption to market needs
- Close corporation with national team in marketing, product management and sales, but also active participation and sharing input with global / European brand teams to ensure that local needs and insights are shared
- You will ensure that the development and creation of marketing materials comply with company and product specifications and processes, and develop publications to support marketing strategies.
Your distinctive profile
- You have a completed scientific or commercial/economic degree with a focus on marketing.
- You bring several years of professional experience as a product manager within the pharmaceutical industry.
- You have successful and relevant experience in and with marketing, establishing growth strategies, multi-channel strategies and market share expansion of existing market products/portfolio.
- This requires a strong focus on priorities and result driven attitude.
- A real team player, with the ability to create a collaborative working environment.
- Excellent communication skills and a strong execution mindset completes your persona.
- You are fluent in German and in English, and willing to travel, mainly in Europe.
- The position offers the possibility to lead and develop the product management strategy for a dedicated segment.
- It is a newly formed and business critical role with a very high degree of responsibility and long-term perspective.
- Open possibility to perform and have high degree of influence on the future success of the products and overall success of the company nationally and internationally.
- A unique opportunity and space for personal development in an international company.
- You will benefit from an open corporate culture, flat and fast decision-making processes and a dynamic work atmosphere.